How does Thailand count 14 days quarantine ?

Tanya Shearn

Hi , does anybody knows if Thailand has a different way of counting 14 quarantine days? I cannot find anywhere information on Thailand . Since corona we had to stay in self isolation twice : 14 days in Ukraine and 10 days in United Kingdom- both countries count 14 days by 24 hours ( or 10 by 24 hrs ) from the time you enter the country . Also find some information on Australian and NZ quarantine it’s could be even couple of hours less then full 14 by 24 ( the quarantine is ends on day 14 th mid- day no matter what time you arrived into country as long as it before midnight)  Here is however in Thailand 14 days in actually 16 days ( 15 nights ) that’s what ASQ hotels package is . I have written to Thai embassy - they said: quarantine is  14 days ? Not 16 or 15 ?!!! What is going on ? When actually I can leave ASQ facilities?

Edited by Tanya Shearn

49 minutes ago, Badger18 said:

The day of arrival is day 0 and you can leave on day 15 from 6 am.

In other words you have to do 14 full days not counting the day of arrival or the day of departure.

50 minutes ago, Badger18 said:

The day of arrival is day 0 and you can leave on day 15 from 6 am.

In other words you have to do 14 full days not counting the day of arrival or the day of departure.