Formation of Juristic Entity and Sample By Laws - Does anyone know where information might be available?

1 hour ago, Salerno said:

Which is the most plausible conversation:

"Block the person not paying"

" Block Tom from number 36, number plate XYZ"

Which begs the question, if the people not paying are barred from entering, how is it people are not paying? 

• Like 1

On 1/27/2021 at 12:58 PM, Thomas J said:

That is exactly what we did until they instructed the security guard to block the entrance and exits to the village with a rolling gate.  Since we were "not paying" they instructed the security guard not to remove them.  Mind you we already have paid for an electric rolling gate but they instructed him to use the manual steel rolling gate while on duty. 

On 1/27/2021 at 3:39 PM, Yellowtail said:

Which begs the question, if the people not paying are barred from entering, how is it people are not paying? 

As far as I am aware you cannot restrict the property owners access to a property - although you may be able to stop them from driving on the road to it. I heard a story of another moo baan where they tried that with a simple automatic barrier and a Thai guy simply drove through it......

As a known resident If you get out and move a rolling barrier yourself I don't think most security will stop you........