Telewiz at Tuckom

champers

9 hours ago, champers said:

Has now closed up and moved to a new location at Big C Xtra on Pattaya Klang, up the escalator and where all the other big telecoms suppliers are located. Makes sense with all the footfall there.

Quite a few kiosks and floor stalls have gone from that mall so something moving in is a good sign. But wasn't there always a Telewiz on the corner facing the supermarket check outs? I had a poor opinion of the place as they seemed more interested with their own phones and feared helping a farang.... Central Festival BR had better AIS support. 

Edited by jacko45k
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Quite a few kiosks and floor stalls have gone from that mall so something moving in is a good sign. But wasn't there always a Telewiz on the corner facing the supermarket check outs? I had a poor opinion of the place as they seemed more interested with their own phones and feared helping a farang.... Central Festival BR had better AIS support. 

OK. The 2 girls who worked at Tukcom were at Big C last evening.

13 hours ago, champers said:

Has now closed up and moved to a new location at Big C Xtra on Pattaya Klang, up the escalator and where all the other big telecoms suppliers are located. Makes sense with all the footfall there.

There was always a Telewiz at Big C Pattaya Klang. I won't deal with them anyway, as they mark up the price of SIM cards.

I even asked AIS Head Office about the practice and they said they would get on to them.