Youths believed to have died of benzodiazepine overdose in ketamine powdered milk

rooster59

2 hours ago, simon43 said:

I'm curious why so many posters in this thread seem to be experts on the effects of taking hard drugs.....

Not only experts on drugs..... TVF, the hub of experts. 

Edited by Artisi

On 1/16/2021 at 2:21 PM, cyril sneer said:

Benzo’s are actually very cheap to make

A tub of 1000 10mg pills made in India could be bought for next to nothing 

India even provides Africa with them, as they’re are classified listed as an essential medicine by WHO

I used to buy that amount/strength for 500 baht, over the counter in Bangkok. 

On 1/16/2021 at 4:49 PM, Iron Tongue said:

The likely reason is that common drug testing kits do not test for fentanyl and only test for cocaine, amphetamine and heroin.  Fentanyl may be present in large concentrations and police & medics may have no clue.

nah, if fentanyl was being substituted for heroin as in the west (N.A.) you would have a hell of lot more dead than these few idiots. As I'm sure naloxone isn't in every ambulance/EMT as it is in the U.S. and Canada, you would actually have way more deaths, 1000's. It was a plague unleashed upon in us/can from China but now they mostly just send the precursors to Mexico and let them deal with the increased heat of handling it.

https://www.wilsoncenter.org/article/the-opioid-crisis-the-united-states-and-canadas-fentanyl-epidemic