Premier league games censored on pptv?

Hdjejjxk

Pptv satellite channel 36 shows about 30 premier league games a season for free, but for the last year or two the channel will freeze as the game starts and not unfreeze again until the game finishes. Does anybody know why or how to fix? All other leagues e.g. the bundesliga play fine on the same channel.

7 hours ago, Hdjejjxk said:

Pptv satellite channel 36 shows about 30 premier league games a season for free, but for the last year or two the channel will freeze as the game starts and not unfreeze again until the game finishes. Does anybody know why or how to fix? All other leagues e.g. the bundesliga play fine on the same channel.

The notification shown states that the games are only available to those through analogue signal....here in Pattaya in our cable provided TV we can watch the premiership matches...down at our house where we have satellite TV by IPM we cannot..no work round that I,m aware of....:whistling:

• Thanks 1

I use doofootball for streams but i prefer to watch the actual broadcast on an actual tv, streams just arent reliable enough. Ive been heading to the nearest restaurant which is open until 3am usually, they have all the games on. But not sure if they will be open that late at the moment. Liverpool man united starts at 23.30 tomorrow. I will wander over and see.

Edited by Hdjejjxk