Health Insurance for Non O visa

AliG

I have a Non O visa with a retirement extension and I am about to renew my health insurance but I'm confused on the current requirements. I know that health insurance is not a requirement. If I get a re-entry permit and leave Thailand what is the insurance requirements for my return. Do I need out patient cover or will in patient cover be ok

• Like 1

There is a  COVID insurance requirement for  entry by all visa types and also visa exempt entry.

If you re-enter on a re-entry permit for an O visa you will need proof of at least USD100k insurance for COVID valid for the duration of time you will be stamped in for initially (for example if you enter 1 May and your current extension of stay ends 30 June then you would 2 months coverage.)

31 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

There is a  COVID insurance requirement for  entry by all visa types and also visa exempt entry.

If you re-enter on a re-entry permit for an O visa you will need proof of at least USD100k insurance for COVID valid for the duration of time you will be stamped in for initially (for example if you enter 1 May and your current extension of stay ends 30 June then you would 2 months coverage.)

I know about the covid-19 requirements but as I asked do I require out patient cover also