The "Nomad Capitalist" (who targets people richer than you) disses Thailand as overrated for expats

Jingthing

On 1/16/2021 at 12:08 PM, Lacessit said:

The Colombian crime rate is nothing to write home about, and I suspect along with many other Latin American countries kidnapping of rich people is well up on the menu.

It's pretty simple to avoid taxes anywhere on the planet. Don't have any income, and live off accumulated capital.

While it's possible to  have sex with women in Malaysia, in a predominantly Muslim country it's not something one can do without a potential tap on the shoulder.

Is this guy a eunuch?

Yep thats the elephant in the room !

Much as many on here deny it , the availability of inexpensive sex with young and attractive partners has always been a major selling point in Thailands favour.

• Like 2

On 1/16/2021 at 3:42 PM, jackdd said:

Nothing new. Most people here would probably agree that if you are rich (the guy in the video says 100 million USD), there are many better options than staying mostly in Thailand.

His target group as he explains in the precursor to most if not all of his videos is 7 to 8 figure net worth people which would be tens of millions on the top end.

I watch his videos regularly. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, 5633572526 said:

His target group as he explains in the precursor to most if not all of his videos is 7 to 8 figure net worth people which would be tens of millions on the top end.

You should have watched the video in the OP as well, then you would have heard the "100 million" ????

49 minutes ago, jackdd said:

You should have watched the video in the OP as well, then you would have heard the "100 million" ????

Oh please. That was just a way of highlighting with a bit of sarcastic hyperbole that extremely rich foreigners don't usually rate Thailand very high. In no way is that the minimum wealth level for his target niche for his wider business.

Edited by Jingthing

1 hour ago, 5633572526 said:

Indeed.

And doesn’t mean baht!