Only Foreigners get Covid virus according to some golf courses

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The manner in which ‘some’ Thai’s can so clumsily and publicly put both 'feet in it' while urinating all over the combined face of common sense and political correctness never ceases to amaze me. 

So foreign guests of members are automatically Covid free.?  Dumb as they come.

The stats definitely indicate the opposite.  Someone in the UK, US is 1,100 times more likely to have it.    And definitely more likely to ignore rules designed to limit the spread which is p

Posted Images

I don't golf but I know exactly where that course is as the first school I taught at was only about 2 Kilo away and I used to pass it a couple times a week being in the area, It's very nice and there was always a huge contingent of Japanese around that local area, there also are some big Japanese/Thai business ventures headquartered out that way which explains it I guess.

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, tonray said:

I don't golf but I know exactly where that course is as the first school I taught at was only about 2 Kilo away and I used to pass it a couple times a week being in the area, It's very nice and there was always a huge contingent of Japanese around that local area, there also are some big Japanese/Thai business ventures headquartered out that way which explains it I guess.

I wonder what these guys think of it ?

Clipboard01.png.2dbdcff046dac6be932a3474d840e108.png

Clipboard02.png.4f37077eda691e202d5bde5a1f5c0e09.png