Girl, 11, allegedly raped by grandfather, dies of pregnancy complications

rooster59

Girl, 11, allegedly raped by grandfather, dies of pregnancy complications

By THE NATION

800_48fcce23cfed270.jpg

A girl aged 11, who had allegedly been raped by her grandfather, died in her mother’s embrace on Friday, after suffering from severe morning sickness.

The funeral of the girl was held at her house in Sahatsakhan district of Kalasin province. The body was earlier taken to Srinagarind Hospital in Khon Kaen for medical examination.

The mother, 33, said that she had divorced from the girl’s father for five years, and acknowledged later that the daughter had been raped by her grandfather.

The mother also mentioned that she had taken her daughter to a hospital in December, and a doctor there had confirmed the girl had an ectopic pregnancy. The girl vomited both food and medicine, she added.

According to the mother, on Friday night her daughter vomited and trembled with pain and eventually died in her embrace.

Meanwhile, Sahatsakhan police have collected evidence in the girl’s case, and they will soon seek an arrest warrant from the local court.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30401334?utm_source=category&utm_medium=internal_referral

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2021-01-17

• Sad 13

38 minutes ago, Tropicalevo said:

Very sad for the young lady and for her family.

I am just amazed that an 11 year old can become pregnant.

RIP little 'un

yes they can..in the Caribbean islands, pregnant 10 or 11yo girls are a norm.RIP poor baby

Edited by pattayadude
  • Like 2

sounds from this short report very like pathetically bad rural Thai medicine.  This should not have lead to this poor girls death.   I take it that the Grandfather will be charged with murder, but of course, he won't be.  What a sad loss of a young life. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rooster59 said:

According to the mother, on Friday night her daughter vomited and trembled with pain and eventually died in her embrace.

why did she not take her to hospital ???

how sad and ###### ## is this 

Throw the whole lot in jail and some extra stuff for the sick grandpappy - I have a few ideas

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tropicalevo said:

RIP little 'un

I was going to say something but will just say this - it wasn't a one off

2 hours ago, ezzra said:

Unfortunately Incest is the one of the abhorrent human nature ills and usually perpetrated on the weak and the vulnerable, all you can do is educate and punish the guilty ones...

True, incest is rampant in every county. A close friend worked in children's services in a western country for decades, he doesn't talk about his experiences too much, it upsets him too much, but he has shared some horror stories often including both parents penetration daughters and sons and more.

In Thailand and most countries it's fairly common nowadays for girls to start  menstruation at 11 - 12 years old.

4 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Just horrible.

Millions of child are abused in western countries each year.

Unfortunately, I think child abuse is an unreported problem here probably much more common then people could imagine.

If it is grandpa, castrate then hope he rots in H...

I agree and make the castration using dessert spoons .............!!!

Two things come to my mind first the doctor should have monitored the girl because that condition is very very dangerous the egg is actually innertube or something Doesn’t go down to the uterus into her grandfather there’s like no excuse crazy world TIT

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

RIP little 'un

My next-door neighbour's daughter, 11, in Australia became pregnant to her mum's boyfriend.