Girl, 11, allegedly raped by grandfather, dies of pregnancy complications

rooster59

WHAT!! a baby, that's what a 11 yo girl is, raped by her own grandfather? it's so disgusting that grandfather sould spend the rest of life in prison! don't execute him, plz! let him die slowly in the infamous "bkk hilton". i've seen some pictures about the life of some inmates in that prison, death seems like a deliverance

21 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

Very sad for the young lady and for her family.

I am just amazed that an 11 year old can become pregnant.

RIP little 'un

If everything has developed then yes it is possible at such an age to become pregnant.. as for the grandfather taking advantage of such a young girl I hope he's incarcerated for life.

The girl had an ectopic pregnancy which can be a death sentence especially in one so young. She had been placed on a primitive therapy called "Expectant Management" which is wait and see what happens.send her home. She could have been given a single injection to disolve the pregnancy the symptoms this girl had were not morning sickness they were a reaction to pain. The medical establishment in Thailand is very callous and cruel

• Like 2

23 hours ago, estnet said:

Any doctor who discharged a patient with ectopic pregnancy should also go to jail - or at least have their license revoked!!!!

what licence?  What 'Doctor'? He probably hasn't got one. or is one. 

On 1/17/2021 at 7:37 AM, rooster59 said:

The mother also mentioned that she had taken her daughter to a hospital in December, and a doctor there had confirmed the girl had an ectopic pregnancy. The girl vomited both food and medicine, she added.

@Sheryl, how can a girl, especially an 11 years old, have an ectopic diagnosed and not be admitted right away, they might even have saved her tube...

Edited by Boomer6969
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Boomer6969 said:

@Sheryl, how can a girl, especially an 11 years old, have an ectopic diagnosed and not be admitted right away, they might even have saved her tube...

We do not know what treatment was given.

We do not know if she was at any point admitted to the hospital.

We do not even know for sure she was not operated on.  The medical management is not the main focus of the article, and medical matters are seldom  reported inaccurately in the press, espoecially the thai press.

There is mention in the article of an " injection of a Hemogogue". Might mean an injection of methorexate which is often used to dissolve early ectopic pregnancies. Or might refer to something else, perhaps given post operatively, to deal with bleeding. Can't tell..

It is impossible to assess her medical management from this article.

• Like 2

On 1/17/2021 at 8:36 AM, pattayadude said:

hopefully he won't live too long in there..

I hope he has a VERY long and pain filled life after slow castration with a blunt knife, I would certainly volunteer for the task in fact lwould pay for the privilege. 

20 hours ago, Sheryl said:

The article states it was an ectopic pregnancy . If this is the case medical abortion is neither possible nor indicated.  Immediate surgery is required.

It is unclear if surgery was performed (and if not, why not) 

The treatment received and the cause of death are both unclear

For that matter even though it says "ectopic pregnancy" would nto be the first time Thai media got medical terms wrong.

Thanks Sheryl... What I was trying to get at was, it certainly seems like the doctor(s) involved should have done SOMETHING to deal/treat the girl's medical problem (pregnancy) more than they did.

13 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Thanks Sheryl... What I was trying to get at was, it certainly seems like the doctor(s) involved should have done SOMETHING to deal/treat the girl's medical problem (pregnancy) more than they did.

Impossible to tell from the scanty information provided. She went to the hospital and some sort of treatment was given then died the following month. We do not know what treatment was provided  nor if the patient was compliant with follow up.  We do not even know the actual cause of death.

On 1/17/2021 at 7:56 AM, bkk6060 said:

Just horrible.

Millions of child are abused in western countries each year.

Unfortunately, I think child abuse is an unreported problem here probably much more common then people could imagine.

If it is grandpa, castrate then hope he rots in H...

my son vas abused from is grand father, i try to report, not easy,finally he left the village to be a monk...