3bb movie channel brilliant

For many years we have had true ,as they got worse just downgraded ,but once even Bloomberg was taken off air ,we cancelled(boy did they make it difficult) we have 3bb internet ,i saw that they had movies ,news channels etc for just over 600 baht a month ,so went into the office to look ,was told as we had the 900 odd  baht  internet it would only cost an extra 107 baht a month for the movies etc ,free box ,free fitting ,so we took it ,yesterday they came and fixed it up ,wow ,its bloomin great,get so many channels you could never watch them all 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes, Bloomberg off and that is the end for me with True (no) Visions TV, I get Blooming berg on my mobile live now. 

The nail in the coffin for me was taking Bloomberg off.

Been on cable TV since the begin of it in Thailand, started around 1991-1992 before True by the way, and now on internet and saving a few baht each month as well.

Win 😎

24 minutes ago, Kan Win said:

Yes, Bloomberg off and that is the end for me with True (no) Visions TV, I get Blooming berg on my mobile live now. 

The nail in the coffin for me was taking Bloomberg off.

Been on cable TV since the begin of it in Thailand, started around 1991-1992 before True by the way, and now on internet and saving a few baht each month as well.

Win 😎

3bb have bloomberg and cnn, plus the Thai news channels ,

• Thanks 1

Hello Ivor,

Could you give a few more details ...is it the 3bb giga tv....are there plenty of English speaking channels...did you have to sign a new 12/15/18 month contract...any info much appreciated..

Cheers fella....

5 hours ago, ivor bigun said:

get so many channels you could never watch them all 

That's why it is an absolute waste of money. Get a good VPN eg Express for $6 a month, and you have plenty if you need it. You Tube has so much, ustvgo for all USA channels and download movies from torrents. Done.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
1 hour ago, Martin71 said:

Hello Ivor,

Could you give a few more details ...is it the 3bb giga tv....are there plenty of English speaking channels...did you have to sign a new 12/15/18 month contract...any info much appreciated..

Cheers fella....

Yes its the 3bb giga tv ,there are loads of English speaking chanells we have just been watching BBC earth  a prog with David Attenbourgh, and there is Nikeleodian  plus more but to be honest i am just checking it at the moment .apart from that there are the movie and series channels ,all in English ,so much plus sport 

we already have a contract for 3BB wifi so all the wife had to do was sign a contract for one year for the tv ,and to be honest as its only an extra 107 baht a month if you have wi fi even if it was rubbish you only lose 1300 baht ,we rarely watch tv as i download everything ,but i must say at this price its a bargain ,also the wife loves natural history progs ,which BBC earth gives you.

• Confused 1
7 minutes ago, PGSan said:

No such solution for some of us: True has a monopoly and they also refuse to provide suitable internet speeds for TV streaming! 

What speed do you need for streaming?     3 Mb/s for SD, 8 Mb/s for HD and 25 Mb/s for 4K.       I have 1000 Mb/s from 3BB  @ 749 a month.  

What confused you over my last post PG?

Edited by KannikaP
On 1/17/2021 at 2:53 AM, KannikaP said:

That's why it is an absolute waste of money. Get a good VPN eg Express for $6 a month, and you have plenty if you need it. You Tube has so much, ustvgo for all USA channels and download movies from torrents. Done.

Which is a bigger waste, the OP spending $3.50 a month for a service he seems happy with or following your recommendation and subscribe to a VPN.  Your eg Express VPN, currently costs over $8 a month for a 1-year subscription.

• Like 2

Just get a decent TV box fully loaded for a one off price, no monthly installments, I watch all the latest movies & TV series from UK, USA etc for free, my internet provider also does a deal for their cable TV so the Mrs can watch her 'Movies' in peace in the bedroom.

On 1/17/2021 at 5:54 PM, KannikaP said:

What speed do you need for streaming?     3 Mb/s for SD, 8 Mb/s for HD and 25 Mb/s for 4K.       I have 1000 Mb/s from 3BB  @ 749 a month.  

Maybe he thought the guy is happy with the deal and so doesn't consider 107 Baht per month a waste of money.

• Like 1
On 1/17/2021 at 5:54 PM, KannikaP said:

Yes...I use my AIS unlimited 8 mbps plan for Netflix and YouTube...works flawlessly

• Like 1
On 1/17/2021 at 5:40 PM, ivor bigun said:

Yes its the 3bb giga tv ,there are loads of English speaking chanells we have just been watching BBC earth  a prog with David Attenbourgh, and there is Nikeleodian  plus more but to be honest i am just checking it at the moment .apart from that there are the movie and series channels ,all in English ,so much plus sport 

we already have a contract for 3BB wifi so all the wife had to do was sign a contract for one year for the tv ,and to be honest as its only an extra 107 baht a month if you have wi fi even if it was rubbish you only lose 1300 baht ,we rarely watch tv as i download everything ,but i must say at this price its a bargain ,also the wife loves natural history progs ,which BBC earth gives you.

On your recommendation, I ordered Giga TV on Tuesday, they fitted on Wednesday and upgraded my router, but today the TV box will be going back to them. 

Very limited number of English speaking channels, all hidden in the channel list, so put in my Favourites.

The movies available are not to my personal liking. I can get You Tube on my PC/phone.

Although it is an Android box, I cannot install Chrome or any other app from Playstore.

Only good thing....it has Chromecast built in, but I have one anyway.

Sorry 3BB, your broadband is very good, but Giga TV (for me) is not. I shall stick to my PC/Express VPN which can receive almost anything.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
On 1/17/2021 at 10:04 AM, ivor bigun said:

so many channels you could never watch them all 

Because most of them are un-interesting, or in Thai.    LOL

• Sad 1