Jump to content

Looking for pre-build condominium project suggestions for Bangkok, near ARL/BTS/MRT


Recommended Posts

By major developers only.   Some projects I am currently looking at (but would prefer pre-build type pricing)... Q Asoke/The Esse at Singh Complex....

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know but where ever you go make sure it's really a short walk. Don't fall for golf buggies that are always out when you need them in rainy season

Face book will have lots of new projects. I did the same and bought already built from a flipper 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, madmen said:

I don't know but where ever you go make sure it's really a short walk. Don't fall for golf buggies that are always out when you need them in rainy season

Face book will have lots of new projects. I did the same and bought already built from a flipper 

 

Yeah, that's one of the key requirements, also no projects where me or my kids have to cross the street (this place is going to double as their dorm for their college years) to get to the train.  No 'free shuttles' etc.   

Edited by Heng
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

there is one around the corner from me in Bkk that has sold itself 3 times now, over the last 10 tears, without breaking ground. some Hong Kong company .

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Heng said:

By major developers only.   Some projects I am currently looking at (but would prefer pre-build type pricing)... Q Asoke/The Esse at Singh Complex....

Wait another 10 months 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, arick said:

Wait another 10 months 

I have one in Chiang Mai 4.2 million private pool on the roof 100 sqm. Scheduled to be completed This July it offers an 8 percent return for ten or 20 year lease. Private message me 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, arick said:

I have one in Chiang Mai 4.2 million private pool on the roof 100 sqm. Scheduled to be completed This July it offers an 8 percent return for ten or 20 year lease. Private message me 

 

Thanks, but that might be a long walk to the nearest MRT/BTS/or ARL station.  😀

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...