Looking for pre-build condominium project suggestions for Bangkok, near ARL/BTS/MRT

I don't know but where ever you go make sure it's really a short walk. Don't fall for golf buggies that are always out when you need them in rainy season

Face book will have lots of new projects. I did the same and bought already built from a flipper 

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, madmen said:

I don't know but where ever you go make sure it's really a short walk. Don't fall for golf buggies that are always out when you need them in rainy season

Face book will have lots of new projects. I did the same and bought already built from a flipper 

Yeah, that's one of the key requirements, also no projects where me or my kids have to cross the street (this place is going to double as their dorm for their college years) to get to the train.  No 'free shuttles' etc.   

Edited by Heng
  • Like 1

Just now, arick said:

Wait another 10 months 

I have one in Chiang Mai 4.2 million private pool on the roof 100 sqm. Scheduled to be completed This July it offers an 8 percent return for ten or 20 year lease. Private message me 

5 hours ago, arick said:

I have one in Chiang Mai 4.2 million private pool on the roof 100 sqm. Scheduled to be completed This July it offers an 8 percent return for ten or 20 year lease. Private message me 

Thanks, but that might be a long walk to the nearest MRT/BTS/or ARL station.  ????

• Haha 1