Cost of Stand Alone Covid Insurance

Pilotman

My wife and I had a one year covid only insurance cover from SCB that has now expired.  I now want to renew that cover for us both.  Has anyone any recent experience of getting such stand alone cover, Company and cost? 

2 hours ago, mlmcleod said:

There is insurance offered by Roojah with 2 levels of coverage.  850 baht for top level.

Ya gotta love dual pricing. I'm pretty sure I paid 1000 baht for mine. Been almost 2 months, and I still haven't received any paperwork or card for wallet.

1 hour ago, LNKDES1 said:

Ya gotta love dual pricing. I'm pretty sure I paid 1000 baht for mine. Been almost 2 months, and I still haven't received any paperwork or card for wallet.

i have just taken out that coverage 850 Bt

• Like 1

which Thai insurance companies for entry to Thailand??

also for marriage visa holders, what is the coverage period?

Plan on returning around Feb 9th/2021

Marriage visa expiring on March 19/2021. DO I need to show covid insurance coverage..as I also have a HK based insurance coverage. But will buy local Thai policy as needed. 

Thanks

Edited by karunasup
add

4 hours ago, LNKDES1 said:

If you purchased Covid Ins from Roojai it would have cost either 450 baht or 850 baht.  Check your inbox or spam.. Roojai sends an email with a pdf attachment to download. I received mine 2 weeks after purchase.

• Like 1

If your main concern is safety, I have heard that the Chinese vaccine, because it is made from a killed virus, is less likely to produce adverse reactions than some of the competitors. The downside is that it is also less effective. Some people might prefer this. (Not me, but some people.)

50 minutes ago, mirage said:

You can use any credit card

cannot, asks for issuing bank and only lists Asian banks, not European, if you select OTHER nothing happens, no option but to abort payment, if you have succesfully used a UK/euro card then please tell me how to do it, 

thank you 

23 hours ago, Gabe H Coud said:

cannot, asks for issuing bank and only lists Asian banks, not European, if you select OTHER nothing happens, no option but to abort payment, if you have succesfully used a UK/euro card then please tell me how to do it, 

thank you 

At the bottom of the list it says Other. Choose that option then enter the name of your bank.