90 Day Reporting -- instant approval!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just used the Immigration Extranet to do my 90 day report in Chonburi. Typically, I wait until the next business day for approval . Today (Sunday) I submitted my info and got an instant automated, p

Good link. Bypasses having to scroll down to accept T&Cs

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, radnyc said:

I just used the Immigration Extranet to do my 90 day report in Chonburi. Typically, I wait until the next business day for approval . Today (Sunday) I submitted my info and got an instant automated, printable approval. Impressive innovation. Very well done. Keep up the good work!

Yes, this is becoming the norm for a lot of IOs, especially in NE Thailand. My last 4-5 online reports have been approved instantly. Good to see that immigration is moving forward. (in some provinces anyway)

• Like 2

Wow! It worked! Instantly approved. And now? Do I have to print it and staple it into my passport?

Why the email adres? Not received anything yet by email or do I have to wait till working hours?

How/where can I see the next date for 90-day reporting?

TIA

Question. Are people having success reporting online CURRENTLY.

My 15 day window started Jan 15. Can't get it to accept.

Note my last report was done successfully done online week or so AFTER my last annual extension.

Looks like a trip to MTT.

9 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

No.

Am in the window.

But seen some reports this week of success so it's not like there's some catastrophic failure of the system.

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

No.

Am in the window.

But seen some reports this week of success so it's not like there's some catastrophic failure of the system.

If the system had crashed I wouldn't complain. It's just a frustrating situation where some folk can report and others not.

There was some posts that were suggesting that if you had done an extension post your last 90 report that might have caused an issue.

In my case my I obtained annual extension Oct 15 and had success with online report Oct 29. However for my current report not having any joy.

Also when I try and use the app it clearly shows that my report is 'normal' and my POS is valid till Nov 2021.

22 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

My 15 day window started Jan 15. Can't get it to accept.

Note my last report was done successfully done online week or so AFTER my last annual extension.

Looks like a trip to MTT.

I just did it. Approved instantly. Gives you a printable confirmation. See my post of 4 hrs ago ...

10 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

Did you use this link or the immigration app?

I have tried both many times.

BTW if you haven't received your email confirmation check spam folder.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

No spam, maybe a real person has to look at it. But again it got approved. Checking status also says APPROVED and it gives a next appointment date.

Edited by Henk Langeweg
last line added

Just tried my 90 day online and cannot get past the first page . " Report to your immigration etc ".

Have been doing 90 days online for quite a while , never had a problem before.