29 dead in Norway after given Vaccine

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"29 dead in Norway after given Vaccine" wellll, they are hardly going to die before being given the vaccine are they?   29 of 50,000 is 0.06%   I really do wish that the media woul

About 50,000 of the elderly and high risk get vaccinated and of those 50,000 , twenty nine died. I wonder if there was no Pandemic and no Vaccine, how many of that 50,000 elderly high risk crowd 

Why on earth would they give terminally ill, elderly patients a new vaccine, especially when their immune systems are so weak and they are terminal anyway ?   RIP

The BMJ reports 23 deaths:

https://www.bmj.com/content/372/bmj.n149

Bloomberg reports:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-01-16/norway-vaccine-fatalities-among-people-75-and-older-rise-to-29

Why else are elderly people being prioritized for vaccination....?

Besides which, the Norwegians had " serious underlying...etc"

And last Friday, Pfizer allegedly have a supply issue.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-55666399

Coincidence.....?

• Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, tonray said:

They were not terminally ill per se...their only terminal condition was old age and frailty. The reason they vaccinate is that elderly patients in a state of frailty have a 90% probability of hospitalization if contracting Covid-19. My mom was in a care home for many years...I would visit one day and some residents would be chatting and joking with me and the next day when I arrive....they'd be gone...anything can trigger sudden death in that population...

It does say terminally ill in this video, that's were I saw it.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Crossy said:

29 dead in Norway after given Vaccine" wellll, they are hardly going to die before being given the vaccine are they?

That was funny 🤣 LMAO

• Haha 1

Maybe it was not such a bright idea to inject these frail people with (any) vaccine.

Interesting note: in the Pfizer-BioNTech phase III trial, the oldest patients were 85 (41% fell in the age group of 56-85). It is simply to risky to include very elderly people.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, KhaoYai said:

I'm staying in the queue.

Me too, but I agree "why only Norway" certainly needs investigating although I suspect the result will be that they quite possibly would have died anyway.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1