Clinic to get tetanus and rabies shots

Hal65

Got my first rounds at Pattaya city. Cost was 940 thb for doctor, 60 misc, about 2,300 for the shots including anti-bacterials. Pattaya Memorial wanted 7,000. When I declined a nurse reccomended City saying it was cheaper.

I'm paying out of pocket (no insurance) and have 3 more rounds to go for both rabies and tetanus. The days do not line up either. Is there a clinic who can do this shots or do I have to go to Pattaya city each time?

Edited by Hal65

1 hour ago, Hal65 said:

Got my first rounds at Pattaya city. Cost was 940 thb for doctor, 60 misc, about 2,300 for the shots including anti-bacterials. Pattaya Memorial wanted 7,000. When I declined a nurse reccomended City saying it was cheaper.

I'm paying out of pocket (no insurance) and have 3 more rounds to go for both rabies and tetanus. The days do not line up either. Is there a clinic who can do this shots or do I have to go to Pattaya city each time?

There are multiple doses for rabies vaccine and hospital can sometimes quote full cost vs. cost per dose.

Mahidol University Hospital has a good price list for comparison.

https://www.thaitravelclinic.com/cost.html

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Henk Langeweg said:

Soi Bua Khao Clinic for the Rabies, 600 Baht for the follow ups.

Thanks, I am unable to find it on Google by this name, can you give a link or the approximate location?

For those asking about a Yellow Fever shot locally, there was a clinic at Laem Chabang Port where I got mine done but that was some time ago now. Sorry I don't have details, but would think it'll be findable if you do some digging on the net.