• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You certainly aren't alone.   What gets me is how easily they can amend immigration laws to include things like covid tests, bedroom pictures etc but they can't add a law that would permit a

“I've had a lot of worries in my life, most of which never happened.”   -Mark Twain

Hi sadeghsep,   Most of us suffer from "extension anxiety" to some extent (sic) or another, including me.  After many, many rounds of that stress, here's my personal solution: 1. positi

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, thai006 said:

ask for 60 days covid extension  it will be done in 30 minute 

i think you didn't get what i meant , i don't have any problem for getting one year extension ,why should i go for 2 months 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
5 minutes ago, Liverpoolfan said:

You certainly aren't alone.

What gets me is how easily they can amend immigration laws to include things like covid tests, bedroom pictures etc but they can't add a law that would permit all those with families, regardless of whether or not they work here to remain here permanently.

exaly

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I like to get things sorted ASAP, it's part of being an organised person. I got my driving licence 3 months early, bike tax a few weeks early, PA insurance 2 months early, retirement extension early. Doesn't get to anxiety status but I like to sort things early

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, Liverpoolfan said:

What gets me is how easily they can amend immigration laws to include things like covid tests, bedroom pictures etc but they can't add a law that would permit all those with families, regardless of whether or not they work here to remain here permanently.

There is only one immigration law and that is the Immigration Act issued in 1979 and it has never been amended.

Everything is done as regulations, orders and requirements for a extensions of stay. And then there are local requirements at some immigration offices.

• Like 2