Can I renew Covid Extension a second time at Mueng Thon Thani?

Hello everybody,

I am here in 60 days Covid Extension after having had a Medical  Visa. My Covid extension expire on February 15. Can I renew the extension at Mueng Thon Thani for the second time?

I appreciate if someone can help me.

Thank you so much!

Siddharta

Hello Ubonjoe, my second tourist 60 days covid extension will expire on February 28. But the last days to do it by affidavit is 29 jan. Can i go the end of this week to ask for a new one? They will say is too early?
Thank you in adance

8 minutes ago, Mima said:

Hello Ubonjoe, my second tourist 60 days covid extension will expire on February 28. But the last days to do it by affidavit is 29 jan. Can i go the end of this week to ask for a new one? They will say is too early?
Thank you in adance

That would depend upon the immigration office you go to. Some would accept it early but start the new one from the day you apply.

12 minutes ago, Mima said:

Thank you in adance

That would depend upon the immigration office you go to. Some would accept it early but start the new one from the day you apply.

Best to wait a while since I expect it be extended to a later date this week or early next week.

20 minutes ago, Mima said:

That would depends upon the office you apply at. Some might accept the application but start it from the day you apply.

I would wait a until it gets closer to the 29th. I expect it to be extend of later date this week or early next week.

26 minutes ago, Mima said:

That would depends upon the office you apply at. Some might accept the application but start it from the day you apply.

I would wait a until it gets closer to the 29th. I expect it to be extend to a later date this week or early next week.

Thank you UbonJoe,

but I do not get the meaning of "when the order for them ends unless it is extended again. "

What this means? (in my situation extension expire Feb 15th) That if I renew by  the 29th I can stilll have 60 days from the 15th or later I will have less or what happen?

Sorry, can you specify?

Thank you so much for your kindness

Siddharta

after re-reading all the post maybe I understood. Around early next week they will probably renew the extension with Affidavit.

I cannot go the 28 th I can only go the 29th I really hope it isstill valid (if they do not renewagain the extension possibilities)

Thank you very much ubonjoe. I have to apply at Mueng Thon Thani. Can you please tell me next week where to check and how to know if they will renew the extension with Affidavit after 29 jan.? Last extension news i got by your answer to another user in this forum.
Thanks again for your time.

2 minutes ago, Mima said:

Thank you very much ubonjoe. Can you please tell me next week where to check and how to know if they will renew the extension with Affidavit after 29 jan.? Last extension news i got by your answer to another user in this forum.

Check on this forum for a topic or on in the Thai news forum.

Hello Ubonjoe, sorry have new question, I got my last covid 60 days tourist extension at counter K at Muang Thong Thani office and that gonna be expire on 28 February. I just try to book online queue to go on 26 Jan because I'm worry no more covid extension by affidavit after 29 Jan, but once i choose apply for short term visa at Muang Thong Thani counter K and enter the day of my visa expire (28 feb) can book queue only from 18 to 28 feb, there is no way to book the queue on jan. So mean can go from 11 days before your current visa will be expire, mean i can't extend it anymore?
Thank you.

10 hours ago, Mima said:

Hello Ubonjoe, sorry have new question, I got my last covid 60 days tourist extension at counter K at Muang Thong Thani office and that gonna be expire on 28 February. I just try to book online queue to go on 26 Jan because I'm worry no more covid extension by affidavit after 29 Jan, but once i choose apply for short term visa at Muang Thong Thani counter K and enter the day of my visa expire (28 feb) can book queue only from 18 to 28 feb, there is no way to book the queue on jan. So mean can go from 11 days before your current visa will be expire, mean i can't extend it anymore?
Thank you.

Apparently the system is set up to only allow appointments within 10 days before your permit to stay ends.

No sure if they pay much attention to that when you go to apply. You could try putting a incorrect date for when your permit to stay ends (it is not a visa).

Thank you, yes now the system is set like this but for my previous extension i oppointment 2 week before my permit was end and then 2 week before again because of underconsideration stamp. I really worry they will end on 29 jan without furter extension. I will book same you suggest me by incorrect date, in the e-mail i have to show them there is not mentionated the expire day of permit only name booking number and appointment date. But I worry once i will seat in front of officer she will complain about how i go before 34 days my permit will end and how i book queue.
Thanks again for your time.

Archived