Any Chance that Covid Extension been Prolonged?

7 minutes ago, edwardandtubs said:

February 10th? Where did you pull that out of? What's the relevance of that date? Last time we didn't have to wait 12 days.

Last time it took up to 10 days after amnesty expired for them to announce that it was extended.

It may take even longer, but this time most people have already extended their visas, and they all have 30+ days to see what will happen.

31 minutes ago, ThaiVisaCentre said:

Last time it took up to 10 days after amnesty expired for them to announce that it was extended.

It may take even longer, but this time most people have already extended their visas, and they all have 30+ days to see what will happen.

What "last time" is this specifically? I don't recall any gap of "up to 10 days". You seem to just be making that one up.

9 minutes ago, ThaiVisaCentre said:

It's official, it has been extended until the end of March.

image.thumb.png.04b36d6da9fdaaf1102954230b8c4f7a.png

So fast this time !

I still cannot stop laughing when thinking about all the smart people who left in December "thinking" (as much as they can I guess) that Amnesty was really finished...

36 minutes ago, jonga80 said:

I'm doing a new appointment for february, I have a doubt, which is the correct option? Short term visa Muangthong Thani counter K? Or the next option? The next option is longer, it's counter J TR60.

If you arrived in Thailand with a 60-day sticker in your passport, then J.

If you arrived with a 30-day exemption, then K.

6 minutes ago, audaciousnomad said:

If you arrived in Thailand with a 60-day sticker in your passport, then J.

If you arrived with a 30-day exemption, then K.

I came with a normal tourist visa in january, I had 30 days, after that I went to Vietnam and I came again with a 60 days tourist visa. In my case it's counter J?

10 minutes ago, pantsonfire said:

My 60 day tr expire 8th march. Iam guessing its 30 days first before i can go to covid extension?

You might want to try for the 60 day covid 19 extension first since it current end date is March 30th.

14 hours ago, ThaiVisaCentre said:

It's official, it has been extended until the end of March.

Thanks for the update. I don't want to go to the Ubon office anymore - It takes over an hour to get done! Are you able to assist and get the stamp done in one day? Would we get 60 days from date of application or 60 from the end of the last extension? (seems to vary from office to office)  

Archived