'Brexit carnage': shellfish trucks protest in London over export chaos

snoop1130

21 hours ago, Sujo said:

I have 3 passports so its ok to let one go. 

What i do know is uk is worse off now. And i know its a british passport, thats what i said.

You don't know the UK is worse off now, as the "game" has just started...

It's a British passport.

Is one passport that you have a German, French or Romanian passport by any chance....????

Edited by onthedarkside
trolling comment removed

26 minutes ago, GrandPapillon said:

no, I still think Brexiteers are idiots and are shooting themselves in the foot, that's the amusing part. They are doing it for the wrong reasons and were ill prepared.

The UK should have never joined in the first place,

I can only agree with your second line. Your first is idiotic.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GrandPapillon said:

I love it how Brexiteers with Farage were asking for 2nd referendum if the 1st referendum had a win for Remain with less 52% of the vote ????

clearly not an honest approach to the whole debate of Brexit ????

I love it how the Euros and Remainers are so repeatedly losing Brexit stages that they are reverting back to their old chestnuts again:

“How could we lose with those percentages?”

”There should have been a second referendum.”

They'll soon be back to “It was only advisory.” and whether we should have even been allowed a referendum in the first place. They couldn’t produce a honest debate about Brexit if they tried. Unsurprisingly, it is now the Euros who are moaning the most of all. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, transam said:

You don't know the UK is worse off now, as the "game" has just started...

It's a British passport.

Is one passport that you have a German, French or Romanian passport by any chance....????

Yes i do know the uk is worse off now.

I have british, irish, australian passports and malaysian permanent residency.

Edited by onthedarkside
reply to hidden post removed

8 minutes ago, Loiner said:

Well I hope you don’t, but let’s be honest, you will though won’t you?

No, no reason to do so. I have 2 others.

That just reminded me to check, it expired a year ago anyway. 

Edited by Sujo

21 hours ago, Sujo said:

Yes i do know the uk is worse off now.

I have british, irish, australian passports and malaysian permanent residency.

Again, is the EU going to be worse off without the UK's huge cash input gone...?

Edited by onthedarkside
quote of hidden post and reply comment removed
  • Haha 1

All the evidence in the world is never going to convince a hard core Brexiteer that they were wrong about Brexit.  But it really doesn't matter if it doesn't affect them directly and for many on TV, it doesn't.  But even the ones that it does affect will find an excuse and blame something or someone else.

It's just human nature and nobody wants to own up to being wrong.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

All the evidence in the world is never going to convince a hard core Brexiteer that they were wrong about Brexit.  But it really doesn't matter if it doesn't affect them directly and for many on TV, it doesn't.  But even the ones that it does affect will find an excuse and blame something or someone else.

But nobody has been proven wrong YET. It is only sulkers that keep saying it.

You forget, or are not interested, that the UK is once again its "own man", and not a cash cow...

It is none of your business who or why members comment on TVF topics......????

50 minutes ago, Sujo said:

No, no reason to do so. I have 2 others.

That just reminded me to check, it expired a year ago anyway. 

You know that mere passport expiry would not affect UK nationality. Why not make the grand statement? Cut it up, send it back with the official form to renounce UK nationality. Go on do it, do it now, it might make you feel better.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

How would you convince a Brexiteers that they were wrong about Brexit, jelly shortages doesn't cut the ice with most of us. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, transam said:

But nobody has been proven wrong YET. It is only sulkers that keep saying it.

You forget, or are not interested, that the UK is once again its "own man", and not a cash cow...

It is none of your business who or why members comment on TVF topics......????

And yet you are happy to give your opinion on these things.  But don't then like others to give theirs. ???? 

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, transam said:

Again, is the EU going to be worse off without the UK's huge cash input gone...?

So your concern is that you want the eu to suffer, which it wont. You dont care what happens to the uk by doing it.

Schaudenfraude.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Loiner said:

You know that mere passport expiry would not affect UK nationality. Why not make the grand statement? Cut it up, send it back with the official form to renounce UK nationality. Go on do it, do it now, it might make you feel better.

what are u on about. I have never lived or worked in uk. Never claimed or received anything, never paid taxes. I did visit once for 3 weeks about 30 years ago. I had the passport because i could travel thru europe and work with ease. That is now not the case. So i dont need it.

So no need for me to do anything. Cant even get a pension from uk so it was the convenience of passport only. Thats gone.

Edited by Sujo

7 minutes ago, Loiner said:

Remainers haven't done it yet. They are still clutching at straws, while croaking "I told you so." 

You are right, some are saying "I told you so".  Inevitable I am afraid and I don't agree that people should be gloating in such a way. 

What remains to be seen is what effect this so called "getting our sovereignty back" means.  There are differing views as it seems to mean different things to different people.  If it is just about making our own laws then fair enough, although we have always done that anyway. And of course everything then depends on who the government is and that means it is another political football to kick around.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Hi from France said:

This is called sourcing your claim. 

When you say like "with Brexit we are getting better", or "we hold all the cards" you don't just have to say that, you need to bring evidence. 

Do you understand what I mean. 

When we bring up a fact which has been reported and checked by a credible source, typically an international newspaper, you cannot say over and over "aha it's all false", with a one-liner, and wait for people to like your post. 

You have to bring up other facts and data so that we can discuss/debate. 

Do you see what I mean? Are you able to at least try doing this? 

I have no need to try doing anything for your amusement, especially like links or quotes found littering the internet and your posts.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Loiner said:

So you are another of those plastic Brits, they type who are not British at all.  Happy enough when taking advantage of some ancestral loophole but now moaning about not being able to enjoy the full benefits of UK nationality?  

Send it back if you don't want to be associated with the UK, there's no point in boasting here of holding an expired UK passport.

I was born in uk. Is that ok with you? i didnt have a choice of that.

Edited by Sujo

1 minute ago, Loiner said:

I have no need to try doing anything for your amusement, especially like links or quotes found littering the internet and your posts.

didn't I just said they (brexiters) can't debate/discuss the topic, you just proved me right, thanks 555

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, Loiner said:

Somebody else's catch-phrase too, but he'll probably let you use it. Most euros and Remainers are incapable of coming up with much of their own work.

Somebody else's catch-phrase too ..... yours maybe??? that's the only thing you could come up with, not original at all

1 minute ago, Mavideol said:

Somebody else's catch-phrase too ..... yours maybe??? that's the only thing you could come up with, not original at all

You think it could be my catch-phrase, but then claim it is not original at all. Contradictory, so please decide which one. 

• Like 1