Phuket national park officer probed for allegedly spying on woman in park public toilet

snoop1130

Phuket national park officer probed for allegedly spying on woman in park public toilet

By Eakkapop Thongtub

1610966785_1-org.jpg

Senior officers at Sirinath National Park are investigating whether the accused officer’s actions were imprudent and punishable. Photo: Eakkapop Thongtub

PHUKET:-- A park officer at Phuket’s Sirinath National Park is under investigation for allegedly spying on a woman at a public toilet in the park yesterday (Jan 17) by climbing the wall separating the men’s and women’s sections of the restroom.

The woman’s boyfriend, 32-year-old Panupong Rungrueng, a resident of Rassada, raised the alarm by reporting the incident at about 5:20pm yesterday.

Mr Panupong explained in his formal complaint that his girlfriend, 29-year-old Miss Sopita, or ‘Ta’, went to use the toilet. While Mr Panupong was waiting outside, he saw a man climb onto the wall separating the men’s and women’s sections of the public restroom, and peer down into the women’s area.

Full Story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-national-park-officer-probed-for-allegedly-spying-on-woman-in-park-public-toilet-78692.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2021-01-18

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

i'm sure he was thinking there's a new arrival with exoctic animals i haven't seen before, but they are hiding in the toilet "let's go and have a look!" 

1 hour ago, Pique Dard said:

i'm sure he was thinking there's a new arrival with exoctic animals i haven't seen before, but they are hiding in the toilet "let's go and have a look!" 

Yes I think that's the case, as someone told him there was a beaver in the toilet that he should check out.