Investigate every fatality among those vaccinated against COVID-19 – Dr. Yong

webfact

Investigate every fatality among those vaccinated against COVID-19 – Dr. Yong

1280px-Prof.Yong_.jpg

The deaths of people who die after being injected with COVID-19 vaccines are not always related to the vaccines. There is, therefore, a need to determine whether there is any connection between the deaths and the vaccine, according to well-known Thai virologist Dr. Yong Pooworavan.

Citing reports of 23 fatalities among elderly people in Norway, after they were inoculated against COVID-19, the virologist from the Faculty of Medicine at Chulalongkorn University said that it should not be assumed that all the fatalities were related to the vaccine without investigation.

From his 30 years of experience studying of vaccines, Dr. Yong said that, even when a person who was vaccinated dies from falling down a manhole, the case must be investigated to find out if side effects from the vaccine led to the fatal fall.

Source: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/investigate-every-fatality-among-those-vaccinated-against-covid-19-dr-yong/

Logo-top-.png
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Dr. Yong said that, even when a person who was vaccinated dies from falling down a manhole, the case must be investigated to find out if side effects from the vaccine led to the fatal fall.

Do what!!!

50 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-01-18/norway-finds-no-direct-link-between-elderly-deaths-and-vaccine

“It is important to remember that about 45 people die every day in nursing homes in Norway, so it is not a given that this represents any excess mortality or that there is a causal connection,” Camilla Stoltenberg, head of the Norwegian Institute of Public Health, said at a press conference on Monday.

No just a coincidence hmmmmm!

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, nervona81732 said:

No just a coincidence hmmmmm!

That's what they are now saying.  45 people die every day in these nursing homes.  No direct connections and they are jabbing people like this contrary to the recommendations from the manufacturer of the jab.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

I think we should all chill, i.e. there are currently 117 vaccines in 47 countries in trial stages, we know of the 8 approved, a few of those are suspect, so why even rush it, could get hit by a car tomorrow.

Personally, the more I listen to this stuff, the more I become suspicious, especially when I see video's which I can make up my own mind if they are conspiracy theories or not, noting everytime something that comes up that could have weight, it's taken down, I don't like that, what about people being able to make their own decisions, I don't like a sided version thank you very much.

Careful what I say now, or I too might be silenced, the world is a strange place to be in at the moment and I have always been one not to act when not sure, so until I am sure, I ain't getting vaxed, now will governments try and force us by way of us requiring a vax to renew our extensions, will other countries require us to get vaxed to enter their country's, like I said, the world is a strange place to be in.

I see some world leaders even old and obese survive Covid without a vax having been developed, what is going on, why the PUSH ?

If it's on a video, it's potentially fake news.  Stick with the reliable sites.  None of which do reporting via videos.

1 minute ago, Joinaman said:

would be good if we started putting on the death certificate, died by vaccine, if vaccine given within 28 days of death

Bit like they do with the covid deaths

wonder what those figures would be  ?

that's not how they do covid deaths.  Don't spread misinformation.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, webfact said:

1280px-Prof.Yong_.jpg

From his 30 years of experience studying of vaccines, Dr. Yong said that, even when a person who was vaccinated dies from falling down a manhole, the case must be investigated to find out if side effects from the vaccine led to the fatal fall.

It makes perfect sense if the famous and well known "manhole cover employees" dies from the vaccines, then people will drop into open manholes and die and therefore it's a side-effect of the vaccine. 

Yes that's what he meant ????

1 hour ago, Nurseynutcase said:

Sorry to correct you but in the UK if you die for any reason within 28 days of having a positive covid test it is put down as a 'covid death'

Seems you were corrected above.  Spreading misinformation isn't good.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, realfunster said:

Nothing of the sort could be reasonably concluded from what was written above by KhaoNiaw. NurseyNutCase is absolutely correct. In the UK, if COVID is contracted within 28 days prior to death, it is going on the death certificate (which may well include other reasons) and will be therefore be counted as a COVID fatality in the related government statistics. 

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/deaths

Now, why don’t YOU stop spreading misinformation.

Understood.  But the cause of death isn't just CV19.  It's listed along with other possibilities, but it's NOT the only reason.

So yes, a bit misleading.

12 hours ago, webfact said:

Has  this Guy had some kind of melt down.