Trump, in wave of Tuesday pardons, so far not planning to pardon himself: source

webfact

Joe Exotic's legal team 'absolutely confident' he will receive presidential pardon

The legal team fighting for his release believes President Donald Trump will issue a pardon for the man known as “Joe Exotic.”

Joseph Maldonado-Passage was convicted and sentenced to 22 years in prison for a murder-for-hire plot and for violating wildlife laws. The leader of Maldonado-Passage’s legal team told KOCO 5 that they are extremely confident about getting a presidential pardon sometime Tuesday and that the Netflix sensation remains positive.

“We’ve delivered everything that I wanted to do on this project,” Eric Love said. “I am absolutely confident that we are going to receive the pardon tomorrow. We worked very hard on it.”

https://www.koco.com/article/joe-exotics-legal-team-absolutely-confident-he-will-receive-presidential-pardon/35248007#

image.jpg

• Haha 2

Odds on Trump Pardons Strongly Favor Lil Wayne and Steve Bannon

Speculation is that US President Donald Trump will issue as many as 100 pardons over his final days in the White House
Rapper Lil Wayne and former Trump campaign advisor Steve Bannon are favored to be granted pardons
Accused pedophile Ghislaine Maxwell is given long +5000 odds of receiving a pardon 

Lil Wayne    -450
Steve Bannon    -300
Kodak Black    -100
Joe Exotic    +125
Michael Harris    +250
Edward Snowden    +275
Julian Assange    +300
Suge Knight    +300
Bobby Shmurda    +400
C-Murder    +400
Ray Nagin    +500
Kyle Rittenhouse    +800

https://www.sportsbettingdime.com/news/politics/odds-trump-pardon-clemency-lil-wayne-bannon-ghislaine-joe-exotic/

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

Nothing to pardon himself for, it's the media who have crucified him for the past 4 years who need a pardon.

If that crucifixion in ANY way detracted from his penchant for debasement and destruction they should all get Presidential medals. Hooray for them!

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, shdmn said:

His neighbors are fighting his plans to live in mar-a-lago.  Nobody is allowed to live there based on an agreement made with the city.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/dec/17/trump-mar-a-lago-club-neighbors-florida

Scotland wont let him in and florida doesnt want him.

I love theyou suggestion he buy another property. After all he is a billionaire....

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, webfact said:

with advisers.

Trump, who has already issued two waves of pardons in the past month, met advisers on Sunday to finalize a list of more than 100 pardons and commutations,

Shamen Jake Angeli's Mom wants to know if her boy is on the list ..

• Like 2

1 minute ago, placeholder said:

Like lots of Trump supporters, you don't seem to understand the powerful repellant effect of Donald Trump. Lots of people who thought how bad can he be who voted for him the first time, learned just how bad that was.

I am not a Trump supporter, I think he is a buffoon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

The tragedy of these people is they contribute to Trump's coffers and did his Twitter bidding. They don't realize Trump is a sociopath who has manipulated them, while regarding them as losers and failures. In his universe, everyone lower on the food chain is a loser. He cannot accept he has lost.

My betting is NONE of the Capitol rioters will get pardons from him, they are just his cannon fodder to be used.

I believe there are legal jeopardies for the loser-in-chief if he pardons them.

Either way, we're winning now, little by little. We got back both the executive and legislative branches. THIS kind of winning I can get behind.

• Like 2