Woman may have tried to sell Pelosi computer device to Russians, FBI says

webfact

Not to diminish alleged theft of federal property, I heard the "computer" was used soley for screen projection of presentation materials in the House, ie.,  for House/committee meetings.

Whether it contained any classified information is publicly unknown.

Maybe Putin can review the House presentation on impeachment for abuse of power and insurrection.

11 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Odd that this rightwing extremist thought it a good idea to try to sell the laptop to the Russians.

I wonder why the Russians?!

I was under the impression that trump already told the Russians all they want to know; why would the Russians be interested in Pelosi's laptop?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, xylophone said:

For me it also has echoes of "Scientology", whereby the "lost and lonely/bewildered" people are taken in and given a sense of meaning/caring about them, so they stay with this cult.

Seeing all those sad and lonely men rioting at the Capitol I gotta think that this movement is related to the decline of Heathkit.

Everyone who went into the Capital building with this mob, is a trespasser at the least. Anybody who damaged or took items from the building is also a thief, and a criminal.

None of the people who were unlawfully in the building should have one ounce of pride in what they did.  I hope the lot of them get court time and fines and get on the

list of thieves and maybe have their passports cancelled as how can they be trusted anywhere else in the world if they do these kind of activities. I am glad that a bunch of them will be getting jail time.

Geezer

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

Everyone who went into the Capital building with this mob, is a trespasser at the least.

Anybody who damaged or took items from the building is also a thief, and a criminal.

None of the people who were unlawfully in the building should have one ounce of

pride in what they did.  I hope the lot of them get court time and fines and get on the

list of thieves and maybe have their passports cancelled as how can they be trusted anywhere

else in the world if they do these kind of activities. I am glad that a bunch of them will be

getting jail time.

Geezer

I just heard today some of them pooped and peed inside the building, spread feces on the walls. MAGA

Edited by J Town
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, J Town said:

I just heard today some of them pooped and peed inside the building, spread feces on the walls. MAGA

Yeah, read that also.  And some here support the actions of these traitors.  Incredible.

What' really bothered me was the gallows outside and a group of them chanting "hang Pence".  I'm no fan of Pence, but this is sedition.  They should all be locked up for a longtime along with their enablers.  Members of congress, "conservative" organizations, the president, his family, etc, etc, etc.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, J Town said:

Nothing more than animals, plain and simple and it shows the mentality of the mob and many of the trump supporters – – low rent hillbilly types mixed in with some who are not quite right in the head.

Absolutely unbelievable in this day and age, and their enablers, which includes DT and many other Republicans should be held to account for inciting this riot.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, sirineou said:

There were subtle clues not easily discerned by the uninitiated but to the trained eye one could see the clues 

It's a serious question.  I've seen several video clips of her at the riot.  I've seen nothing that indicates she's anything but a spectator or a professional protester.  There were also people there that just wanted to be part of a historic event. 

Has anyone actually seen her say or do anything in support of Trump?  Any social media stuff?  I'm not saying she isn't- just that I've seen no indication.  I'm open to anything you have.

Edited by onthedarkside
trolling comment removed
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, impulse said:

It's a serious question.  I've seen several video clips of her at the riot.  I've seen nothing that indicates she's anything but a spectator or a professional protester.  There were also people there that just wanted to be part of a historic event. 

Has anyone actually seen her say or do anything in support of Trump?  Any social media stuff?  I'm not saying she isn't- just that I've seen no indication.  I'm open to anything you have.

BTW, If I go to score a big screen TV at a local riot, does that make me a BLM'er?

there are probably more cameras in that area than any other part of the country, I am sure some where there is footage of her tacitly supporting trump, Perhaps yeling slogans like  " trump is a nice guy" and "let's buy Pence a new necktie"  

or like you said maybe she was lost and she thought she was following a very strange japanese tour to the Smithsonian.

How was she to know that Pelosi was a Democrat  anyway?. and perhaps she has a speech impediment and she meant to say Prussians.   

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, sirineou said:

there are probably more cameras in that area than any other part of the country, I am sure some where there is footage of her tacitly supporting trump, Perhaps yeling slogans like  " trump is a nice guy" and "let's buy Pence a new necktie"  

or like you said maybe she was lost and she thought she was following a very strange japanese tour to the Smithsonian.

How was she to know that Pelosi was a Democrat  anyway?. and perhaps she has a speech impediment and she meant to say Prussians.   

So, what you're saying is you got nothing.  

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, impulse said:

BTW, If I go to score a big screen TV at a local riot, does that make me a BLM'er?

You should learn to use Google search. It took me less than 5 minutes.

"Williams' mother, who lives with her in Harrisburg, told ITV reporters that her daughter had taken a sudden interest in President Donald Trump's politics and "far-right message boards."

https://abc7.com/nancy-pelosi-riley-june-williams-laptop-pennsylvania/9798702/

6 minutes ago, candide said:

You should learn to use Google search. It took me less than 5 minutes.

"Williams' mother, who lives with her in Harrisburg, told ITV reporters that her daughter had taken a sudden interest in President Donald Trump's politics and "far-right message boards."

https://abc7.com/nancy-pelosi-riley-june-williams-laptop-pennsylvania/9798702/

Thanks.  But I'll hold out for something a little more substantial than Mom trying to blame Trump for corrupting her errant daughter. 

A video of her with a MAGA hat or a Trump flag or saying something nice about Trump.  Or a social media account... but she deleted those.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, impulse said:

Where did you see she's a Trump supporter?

Do a Google search.  Almost every article describes her as a Trump supporter.  But yes, I'm sure Trump's supporters probably think she's a member of Antifa in disguise.  :cheesy:

https://www.pennlive.com/news/2021/01/central-pa-woman-at-center-of-probe-into-pelosis-stolen-laptop-who-she-is-where-shes-from.html

Her mother told the reporter that her daughter, who she described as loving and empathetic, had taken a sudden interest in Trump’s politics and far-right message boards recently.

“She’s goes to rallies,” her mother told ITV News. “She never ever talked about them.”

• Like 1