Bike Battery

JoePai

31 minutes ago, canthai55 said:

Hi Joe. I have used Yuasa and the GB

Both seem to perform as well, and last as long

Would not be surprised if they made in the same factory, as only the name is different

Could well be - the Thais I have asked are split between the 2 brands

Batteries well must say for bikes I have always use Yuasa. 

For my CBR900RR locally I couldn't get a battery for a big bike so I ask my Thai mechanic friend to get me a Yuasa, he got me a Thai battery 800 baht, I said why didn't you get a Yuasa he said why pay so much these are just as good. 

Well it remains to know I'm still skeptical,  I have to say it's had a hard life up till now while I was testing the bike electrics,  run it flat 3 times and it took long time to run it flat.

Charged up quickly and reading just as new on the multimeter for over a year now. 

2 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

Batteries well must say for bikes I have always use Yuasa. 

For my CBR900RR locally I couldn't get a battery for a big bike so I ask my Thai mechanic friend to get me a Yuasa, he got me a Thai battery 800 baht, I said why didn't you get a Yuasa he said why pay so much these are just as good. 

Well it remains to know I'm still skeptical,  I have to say it's had a hard life up till now while I was testing the bike electrics,  run it flat 3 times and it took long time to run it flat.

Charged up quickly and reading just as new on the multimeter for over a year now. 

May I presume it is a wet cell ?