Dependent Visa Reporting Help Please

Good morning experts. I am a little confused and would really appreciate some help. In November i started my first non o dependents visa as i have a Thai daughter. This is the first time i have had this particular visa. On this visa i need to register my residential address along with owners house book and ID with immigration and then do 90 day reporting. However, i have finally found a nice place to stay but it is actually a hotel/resort and they are offering a very long stay at a great price so i want to take it. I told the owner i need a contract, house book, id card etc. But, he said it is not necessary as they are a proper hotel with a license so i will be registered on the property like they would a guest. I suppose this means they will send my details to immigration like they would with anyone that checks into the hotel. My question, is this satisfactory for immigration on my particular visa as the last thing I want is to have problems when I do my first 90 days reporting. 

8 minutes ago, whynoname said:

Good morning experts. I am a little confused and would really appreciate some help. In November i started my first non o dependents visa as i have a Thai daughter. This is the first time i have had this particular visa. On this visa i need to register my residential address along with owners house book and ID with immigration and then do 90 day reporting. However, i have finally found a nice place to stay but it is actually a hotel/resort and they are offering a very long stay at a great price so i want to take it. I told the owner i need a contract, house book, id card etc. But, he said it is not necessary as they are a proper hotel with a license so i will be registered on the property like they would a guest. I suppose this means they will send my details to immigration like they would with anyone that checks into the hotel. My question, is this satisfactory for immigration on my particular visa as the last thing I want is to have problems when I do my first 90 days reporting. 

Yes...that's all fine...but you need him to give you a copy printout of the TM30 form that he files for your stay

You apparently have or are applying for a extension of stay based upon being the parent of a Thai (it not a visa of any kind and there is no visa or extension that mentions dependents).

If the hotel/resort can submit a TM30 form that may be enough. But a proof of their registration may be needed for proof of your residence.

4 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You apparently have or are applying for a extension of stay based upon being the parent of a Thai (it not a visa of any kind and there is no visa or extension that mentions dependents).

If the hotel/resort can submit a TM30 form that may be enough. But a proof of their registration may be needed for proof of your residence.

Thank you Joe. You are always the resident expert and a true gentleman too boot. If i am understanding you correctly it all seems great. I will go today and get them to complete the TM30 and ask for a printout of it. We did also phone Krabi Immigration this morning and they told my partner that as long as the hotel registers us we are fine. I just like to make sure all is in order as its my first time. When you say proof of their registration can i ask what you mean. Do you mean proof they registered me i.e. the TM30 printout or do you mean proof the hotel is registered i.e a copy of the hotel license. Thank you.

6 minutes ago, whynoname said:

Do you mean proof they registered me i.e. the TM30 printout or do you mean proof the hotel is registered i.e a copy of the hotel license.

Proof the hotel is registered (license) as a hotel with government.

Archived