Where is the most desirable place to live in Thailand currently?

cyril sneer

Narathiwat for sure.

The rainy season is quickly going away now, the temperature is moderate and the air clean. Plus, my work, gf, home and all my belongings are there.

Edited by MarcelV

6 minutes ago, DJ54 said:

NE Countryside..

What about the particulate matter from burning up there?  That is one of the things that keeps me away.  From what I have read NE and NW are worse than Pattaya for air quality most times of the year because of all the burning

Edited by shdmn
  • Thanks 1

On 1/19/2021 at 9:51 AM, shdmn said:

What about the particulate matter from burning up there? 

It's bad for 2-3+ months a year. 

Wear masks, close all doors and windows, indoor air filters in bedroom and living room.

If you got the scratch, head for the islands and homeschool your kids on the beach, 555

5 minutes ago, SiSePuede419 said:

It's bad for 2-3+ months a year. 

Wear masks, close all doors and windows, indoor air filters in bedroom and living room.

If you got the scratch, head for the islands and homeschool your kids on the beach, 555

Sounds great, self quarantine for several months a year locked up during retirement 

with a mask on!  Who could ask for more? Living the dream????????‍♂️????????????

1 hour ago, ChipButty said:

I know a few people who are Fog refuges and get out for 2 months every year, why bother living up there?

Why bother living in a city? I would say freedom to have no neighbours in 300 meters and national park behind me. Free to go anywhere when I want.