Chon Buri records no new COVID-19 infections today

webfact

7 hours ago, AlfHuy said:

In BKK, I see some massage shops opened again.

When are schools opening and pools in condos?

I see many in Jomtien open, too. Somewhat stealthy but open.

Same goes to drinking.

The police still need the tea money, virus or not, police officers has bills and mia noi to upkeep too!

16 hours ago, petermik said:

End of the month at the latest if the figures are good...:thumbsup:

Slowly slowly like last time I expect..... my Mrs waits for the travel restrictions to be lifted. Then off she goes to mama.... sadly there will be nowhere for me to off to go to!

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

Slowly slowly like last time I expect..... my Mrs waits for the travel restrictions to be lifted. Then off she goes to mama.... sadly there will be nowhere for me to off to go to!

Go to mama too.

Chon Buri and here especially Pattaya always had very low rates even last year. Somehow amazing if you think how many Chinese have been here at the beginning of last year. Perhaps the virus doesn't like Pattaya? If science finds out why then we don't need vaccinations anymore. Also why Thailand in general has so little cases is interesting. Perhaps the chilli in the food? Not enough testing?  The hot weather? What else? 

30 minutes ago, AlfHuy said:

2 weeks sitting in a remote village. Listening to the birds, walks around the rice fields. Picking some fruit.

You come back and feel like new.

Well I am missing the birds I guess during lockdown. But trust me, I did this already and it soon wears thin after a day or two.  Pleasant for a spell, enjoy the peace and quiet... but being bitten by bugs, termites flying up my nose, boredom sets in....And to be honest I feel the Mrs benefits from the time away from me, and has a much better time without me there too. 

Edited by jacko45k