FLIP-FLOP: Immigration backtracks on mandatory COVID-19  testing for visa/extension of stay renewals

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Once again different immigration offices issuing different stories. I swear the word coordination is just not understood here. For long term expats, who have not traveled anywhere, this makes abs

I wonder just how many of us may test positive, and then be taken forthwith to the hospital for isolation until we test negative, even if just Asymptomatic.  Will we then be placed on overstay while h

So Richard Barrow wasn’t the scaremongering blogger trying to generate traffic that people accused him to be.    Obviously a law that doesn’t make much sense. Incoming foreign workers will have

Posted Images

I just did my exstension based on marriage last week. I got the "30 day under consideration " stamp for Feb 17... I wonder if I have to for that stamp? And how many days before you supposed to do? 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Already backtracking.  A slow news day perhaps...

Who is doing the backtracking.? 

And has the price of the test been stated.? 

• Jonathan Fairfield changed the title to FLIP-FLOP: Immigration backtracks on mandatory COVID-19  testing for visa/extension of stay renewals
  • CharlieH locked this topic