Your Bangkok Pub Crawl

Just dreaming, but if the lockdown ended tomorrow, what pub crawl would you go on?

For me, it would be:

1. Cowboy: Oasis, then Dollhouse.

(Walk down Sukhumvit)

2. Nana: The Game, then Lotitas. (I would consider checking out the new and - probably not improved - Queens Park Plaza while down there.)

(Walk the back way to Soi 4, maybe stop off at one of those little bars on that soi)

3. Soi 4: Hillary's, Chequers, and possibly the Plaza (if not too drunk).

4. Food. Walk over to Soi Arab for a curry at Al Hussain.

What about you?

• Like 2

On 1/19/2021 at 6:05 PM, 2009 said:

Just dreaming, but if the lockdown ended tomorrow, what pub crawl would you go on?

For me, it would be:

(Walk down Sukhumvit)

2. Nana: The Game, then Lotitas. (I would consider checking out the new and - probably not improved - Queens Park Plaza while down there.)

(Walk the back way to Soi 4, maybe stop off at one of those little bars on that soi)

What about you?

The new beer complex (Soi 7) that houses a few of the old QPP bars (miss that place) was starting to take off before this latest lockdown so well worth a visit once things get back to "Normal".

I thought Soi Cowboy (exception being Country Road for the live band) had died a death before the 1st lockdown so would probably start somewhere like Sports Corner on Soi 20 for a few warm-up beers then make my way to Soi 4 (via Soi 7, maybe pop into Soi 8 as there's a coupe of nice bars down there) visiting Morning Nite, Hilary's & the bar on the corner of the Rajah Plaza (Angels?).

I'm not on the hunt for an ST or LT as I have a Live-In, but if I was, I would end the night in NP or back up Sukhumvit to Soi 11, maybe even pop into the Thermae (just before Soi 15), years since I've been but I've heard it's a lot more "Farang Friendly" in there nowadays. 

Hopefully things will start to open up a little after the meeting scheduled for later today & a lot at the meeting scheduled for the 28th Jan, would be perfect if they could open the bars again from the 1st Feb, just in time for my Birthday (though if the bars are open, I will be heading to Pattaya to celebrate ???? )

• Like 1

On 1/19/2021 at 6:05 PM, 2009 said:

For me, it would be:

(Walk down Sukhumvit)

What about you?

#1 You forgot ' Baccara'

#3  " "    "   "    ' Morning Night'