Story of an ex monger

lovethai123

9 minutes ago, EricTh said:

Sounds like a good story to make a best-selling movie.

Add 'DNA testing' to the script.

Think as a real man for some time. The virus has given us time to re evaluate our priorities and actions. 

I am seriously thinking to not having sex in any of the sleazy places ????????

Edited by lovethai123
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

20 minutes ago, 473geo said:

He is  not her father, he has played no part in her life, end of, no point in imagining how different things might have been.

He is undergoing online therapy for over a year,

I kept myself in his shoes and felt terrible, 

• Confused 2

46 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

If Donald Trump could tell stories ...

so u really feel we haven't accidently impregnated some girl.

I know I haven't, i was a kid back in 90s and 2000s. What about you? 

I personally have seen mixed race girls in entertainment business. Few years back it looked fun, fun seeing girls who didn't even know who their daddy is. Fun sleeping with them. Thought many men have left their seeds around Thailand.

Now I feel it wasn't the best thing to sleep with those girls. 

1 hour ago, lovethai123 said:

he was able to track the women he slept with 20 + yrs ago, and the daughter.  there was no whatsapp back then, i have no idea how he found them , so i said james bond stuff. 

There's a good chance she had sex with lots of men around that time, I know guys think they are special but he was probably one of many

• Like 2

8 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

There's a good chance she had sex with lots of men around that time, I know guys think they are special but he was probably one of many

Dear sir

this man i am talking about has kids who dont listen to him, say things like <deleted> off dad. dont respect him at all. there is a gap. 

so when he finds that an ex "girlfriend" of his  has a mixed race baby, he assumed it is his child. 

also the girl has his noes ,  color,  eyes too, she was born after eight months or something of his last visit to the country. obviously dna test can prove it, but there is no chance he can visit the country anytime sooner and while he is sleeping with his wife, the babygirl of his is sleeping with many many men,

this thought is terrible for any 50 year old man,

Edited by lovethai123

2 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

Why don't he ask her.

i dnt know he actually met the woman again or not , bt he told me that the girl called him fr massage and he was filled with shame.

while his 2 children from wife are studying in decent colleges in the west, a biological daughter is working as a chiropractor .

3 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

They did have phones

yes agree that they had phones, assume how expensive it probably was back then to call overseas, and this guy used to visit LOS for "business". Why would he call some girl he just bangs?

I am not implying he fathered a child, i dont have dna evidence, but he wants to support that girl, want her to call him daddy and things like that. but instead at the first instance she asked him for a massage. he is secretly getting therapy online but he still hopes to send her to a university in bangkok

6 hours ago, CharlieH said:

Sounds like Bond was the latter and has a conscience, which leads me to believe there is probably a bit more to the story than has been revealed. Ultimately though I bet its western principles etc at play in an Asian setting where the thinking and attitudes are totally different in so many aspects. Sad story of regret and what might have been by the sound of it. The white knight syndrome that didnt work out.

i didnt ask any questions, only listened patiently to anything he said,

i was upset too as i have slept with many girls in thailand and the thought of leakage from rubber gave me chills.  

this guy is rich, i assume he has 20 times more money than me . he said he wants send her to a university in bangkok. and finally find a rich western white guy like him and get married. 

he never said he wants dna evidence. its his baby or another man's. I feel there is some race thing too, his exact words were - "I don't want a white boy's gal work in Pattaya. She should be in school".

35 minutes ago, lovethai123 said:

he told me that the girl called him fr massage and he was filled with shame

I bet, though, there was a part of him that thought "Well, that's an experience you don't get offered every day".

Just now, lovethai123 said:

a sick comment. 

Only if you consider your own soul to be sick. Human nature is a multitude of contradictions. We each have within us the capacity for great good and great evil.

None of us are saints, none of us have only pure thoughts. It is healthy to acknowledge our minds' fleeting dark responses to reality. Otherwise, how do we guard against them?

I have always considered puritans to be highly suspect.

• Like 2