Story of an ex monger

lovethai123

43 minutes ago, lovethai123 said:

yes agree that they had phones, assume how expensive it probably was back then to call overseas, and this guy used to visit LOS for "business". Why would he call some girl he just bangs?

I am not implying he fathered a child, i dont have dna evidence, but he wants to support that girl, want her to call him daddy and things like that. but instead at the first instance she asked him for a massage. he is secretly getting therapy online but he still hopes to send her to a university in bangkok

I don't have to assume, first time I came here was 40 years ago, 20 years ago it wasn't too bad. 

"I am not implying he fathered a child, i dont have dna evidence" don't you mean "he hasn't"?

3 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

No, as a prostitute. A chiropractor needs proper schooling, which she hasn't.

i am being polite, but we both know what a thai chiropractor is. and thai massage girls call themselves as chiropractor. when they use google translate, it says chiropractor. 

Edited by lovethai123
  • Confused 2

3 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

You don't as you have proper chiropractors here. Like I said before you have a very limited view of Thai society.

never met one, i dnt need to expand my view of a thai society. they are not worth it. A country where they dont mind their 22 yr old gal sleeping with 50 yr old man for money is not worth my time.

only relation i have with thailand is my thai gf who doesnt mind flying to laos to meet me. 

everyone knows what thailand offers and to be polite let me call it chiropractic and dating services to lonely men. 

9 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

I don't have to assume, first time I came here was 40 years ago, 20 years ago it wasn't too bad. 

"I am not implying he fathered a child, i dont have dna evidence" don't you mean "he hasn't"?

over here i am the one typing , so  am not implying it due to lack of dna evidence. he probably doesnt care if its his child or not, she got his eyes color etc . 

Edited by lovethai123
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:
14 hours ago, lovethai123 said:

she asked if you needed a "chiropractic session with toppings".

Hahahaha .. is she a pizza .. 

I remember the Dalai Lama ordered a pizza once. He asked the guy to make him one with everything.

• Haha 2

On 1/19/2021 at 8:46 AM, lovethai123 said:

Last you want her to hug you and call you Dad

Yea right.

On 1/19/2021 at 8:46 AM, lovethai123 said:

with toppings".

Were the toppings hundreds of thousands ?

Or is that the latest term for a bukkake ?

On 1/19/2021 at 12:03 PM, FritsSikkink said:

Doesn't sound like James Bond to me.

More like Secret Squirrel.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Dagfinnur Traustason said:

So, that was the moral of the story? ????????????

for me yes, as i really enjoyed all those "business" trips to thailand, but the last thing i want is someone who gets half of their dna from me , being employed in no 1 profession of thais. 

i understand it is one of the highly regarded and most sought after  professions in Thailand but not for my child. 

Edited by lovethai123

4 minutes ago, lovethai123 said:

guess many of us do not have a conscience. 

Well, yes ... the bad guys in James Bond movies are not generally noted for their conscientiousness.

Admittedly, using lasers to make tiny holes in condoms would mark a new low.

Edited by Poet
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Poet said:

Well, yes ... the bad guys in James Bond movies are not generally noted for their conscientiousness.

Admittedly, using lasers to make tiny holes in condoms would mark a new low.

appears someone did it to u, thats how u know all about it

16 hours ago, lovethai123 said:

It's a lot for a 50 year old man to bear. 

Posting for a friend I see, and of course...run Forest run, comes to mind.  Scary is the thought that it could happen to anyone who may have mongered and then stopped visiting and cut all contact for fear of being caught out and loosing all.  Playing around does have it's consequences however.

• Sad 1