Story of an ex monger

lovethai123

13 hours ago, lovethai123 said:

Never met a girl in the entertainment business who is happy, keeps waiting for the prince to take her out and support her. 

Well, he was too scared to talk anything with her and flew back to where he came from. 

I think thais don't understand life. Money is everything for them. I agree I haven't lived there and have only visited for those "business " trips.  But now I have stopped going (pre covid) and avoided staying there as much as i could. I love to visit laos now and my thai gf doesn't  mind taking a BKK-VTE flight. 

Well I have seen teachers, nurses, and other decent profession girls asking for a compensation for a "date". So this is all they want. have a respectable job , still need money out of a "date".

I will end it here. I feel really sorry for you.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Hanuman2547 said:

That grown up child could be the daughter of any of the 1,000+ guys she provided services for.  I wouldn't even think anything about it until the results of the DNA test came back.  

no one is implying its her child. why is it so hard for people to understand the zist.

so i will explain again, some man had sex with some thai woman multiples times and for some reason stopped seeing her. after over 2 decades he finds there is a girl child born after 8months of his last meeting. 

this man is not so happy at home, his western wife is surely loving but his kids are rude and dont listen to him, dont respect him.

he gets to know there may be an extra child in thailand and that makes him happy and sad at the same time , atleast he feels the girl child can fill the empty space and if there was no covid she wud probably be studying now. the man in question is rich. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, lovethai123 said:

no one is implying its her child. why is it so hard for people to understand the zist.

so i will explain again, some man had sex with some thai woman multiples times and for some reason stopped seeing her. after over 2 decades he finds there is a girl child born after 8months of his last meeting. 

this man is not so happy at home, his western wife is surely loving but his kids are rude and dont listen to him, dont respect him.

he gets to know there may be an extra child in thailand and that makes him happy and sad at the same time , atleast he feels the girl child can fill the empty space and if there was no covid she wud probably be studying now. the man in question is rich. 

So she can fill an empty space in his heart.... and why not his wallet????? Remorse is expensive. 5555555

He can send away for a Ancestry.com  DNA test  kit and have the girl put some silava in it. Test cost kit costs $99 but can get for $49 sometimes on sale. If she's his he can send some  money to her to make her life easier. Maybe get together with the maother and get her a USA passort so she can travel the world easier and maybe pay for some additional schoolling english lessons 

12 minutes ago, Tony125 said:

He can send away for a Ancestry.com  DNA test  kit and have the girl put some silava in it. Test cost kit costs $99 but can get for $49 sometimes on sale. If she's his he can send some  money to her to make her life easier. Maybe get together with the maother and get her a USA passort so she can travel the world easier and maybe pay for some additional schoolling english lessons 

the man is older, wiser and richer than me, 

i wont give any suggestions though. but i feel he will do certain things when time comes. Thanks for the ancestry.com kit info. I will pass it on some day, but may be he knows. 

These things are not simple, u cant just jump into a 22 yr old's life and say may be i am ur daddy bt im nt sure, mind spitting on this kit, if u r my baby, i will take u to farangland 

16 minutes ago, Tony125 said:

Look at this video.

18 hours ago, lovethai123 said:

Never met a girl in the entertainment business who is happy, keeps waiting for the prince to take her out and support her. 

Well, he was too scared to talk anything with her and flew back to where he came from. 

I think thais don't understand life. Money is everything for them. I agree I haven't lived there and have only visited for those "business " trips.  But now I have stopped going (pre covid) and avoided staying there as much as i could. I love to visit laos now and my thai gf doesn't  mind taking a BKK-VTE flight. 

Well I have seen teachers, nurses, and other decent profession girls asking for a compensation for a "date". So this is all they want. have a respectable job , still need money out of a "date".

All women want money....  western women are just more greedy and evil...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, lovethai123 said:

Guess we all are in a way. Compensating a poor asian girl for sex?  A man with high moral values would never do that

No married man who loves his wife would have sex with a Chiropractor. I've not even had my toenails cut by another woman in 20 years of marriage. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, lovethai123 said:

the man is older, wiser and richer than me, 

i wont give any suggestions though. but i feel he will do certain things when time comes. Thanks for the ancestry.com kit info. I will pass it on some day, but may be he knows. 

These things are not simple, u cant just jump into a 22 yr old's life and say may be i am ur daddy bt im nt sure, mind spitting on this kit, if u r my baby, i will take u to farangland 

Sure  he can jump into her life. She knows what her mother was doing and mother probably told her I used to date this farang but he stopped coming to Thailand and I had no way to contact him. He could also explain he never knew about her but now would like to assist her now that he knows. Doesn't have to promise to bring her over to meet his family or live in USA but can definately make her life better.   You say he's rich so it would not even be a financial burden for him.

• Thanks 1

On 1/20/2021 at 12:06 AM, lovethai123 said:

Think as a real man for some time. The virus has given us time to re evaluate our priorities and actions. 

I am seriously thinking to not having sex in any of the sleazy places ????????

You mean coronavirus?

I pulled my (little) head in after the first dose of the clap which was way, way before this coronavirus was invented..

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Tony125 said:

Sure  he can jump into her life. She knows what her mother was doing and mother probably told her I used to date this farang but he stopped coming to Thailand and I had no way to contact him. He could also explain he never knew about her but now would like to assist her now that he knows. Doesn't have to promise to bring her over to meet his family or live in USA but can definately make her life better.   You say he's rich so it would not even be a financial burden for him.

He wasnt really seeking my advice. When he saw the girl, he was filled with shame and left. 

He wanted to visit again but was busy with work and then covid happened. 

I will be in touch with him to see how things unfold.  As of now it appeared he wants her to attend a university in bangkok. Well, he is intelligent than me, he can manage. 

He said she may not be his child but she is another farang man's child. She shouldn't be doing this work. This did sound racist to me over a skype call but if a girl gets to study in bangkok after all this fuss, then what's the harm.

His focus was on me, he said you are still young and you have had enough fun. You never know when a girl gets pregnant and your child would be playing with other people's body the day they are over 19. I was terrified. The thought gives me goosebumps if I may have accidently gotten some girl pregnant and may be there is a mixed race child being raised by old greedy granny and the mother is whoring herself out. Thais don't often get an abortion. 

Edited by lovethai123

On 1/20/2021 at 3:28 PM, heybuz said:

get a vasectomy,problem solved.

Except for the one small detail that vasectomies are not retroactive, it won't solve a problem already created 20 years ago. If you'd given this advice BEFORE the deed was done it could be problem solved. But you didn't. So, problem not solved.