Police Nab Korean Man In Trang

sbk

Thais News:

A Korean man named Kim Em Suk was arrested and brought to Phuket after Immigration police were notified by Korean authorities that the man has fleet from Korea to Phuket. The man was charged with cheating a construction company in Korea of 343,000 US dollars or the equivalent of about 12 million Thai baht. The case happened since late 2004. Police investigation indicates that Kim Em Suk was hiding in Phuket before relocating himself to Trang. Phuket Immigration police then worked with the Trang police to bring the man to legal action and they will coordinate with Korean counterparts for his repatriation.

07130103040p.jpg

I think this is the Korean guy whose photo has been on the wall in Immigration in Samui the past few years.

Thanks to Andaman News TV11 Phuket

Thais News:
A Korean man named Kim Em Suk was arrested and brought to Phuket after Immigration police were notified by Korean authorities that the man has fleet from Korea to Phuket. The man was charged with cheating a construction company in Korea of 343,000 US dollars or the equivalent of about 12 million Thai baht. The case happened since late 2004. Police investigation indicates that Kim Em Suk was hiding in Phuket before relocating himself to Trang. Phuket Immigration police then worked with the Trang police to bring the man to legal action and they will coordinate with Korean counterparts for his repatriation.

07130103040p.jpg

I think this is the Korean guy whose photo has been on the wall in Immigration in Samui the past few years.

Thanks to Andaman News TV11 Phuket

i wonder how much money he has left ..