Analysis - Trump's legacy: A more divided America, a more unsettled world

webfact

Trump negotiated with Mexico and Central American governments to discourage the hordes of illegal immigrants from reaching the border.  And for those that did—many were returned to their home countries.  He also made good on his pledge to build a wall (450 miles).

Notice now the hoards moving north from Honduras because they think the Biden administration will welcome them with open arms.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 7
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

He might have:

Acted in the warnings he was given but ignored.

Promoted the measures the scientists who advise him recommended.

Enacted the defense production act to produce the materials, equipment and supplies  necessary to fight the pandemic.

Not promoted quack cures.

Not politicized the public health measures advised by the scientists employed to provide advice on public health.

Not undermined public health messages.

Not organized mass gatherings at which he and his followers refused to follow public health advice.

The list goes on.

So does the hindsight,i could have been a multi millionaire tonight but i put down the wrong numbers on my lottery ticket.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

It wasn’t a lottery, it was/is a pandemic and the responses Trump failed to take, ignited or ridiculed were advised by arguably the very best scientists in the field of public health on the planet.

I would certainly argue if you,re referring to chinas ventriloquist s dummy...the who.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

16 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

LOL. I expect you and the others that dislike Trump will still be discussing him on TVF for a very long time as IMO he's going to still be dominating the news even out of office. IMO Biden is going to have to get used to being sidelined while the MSM continue to talk about Trump Trump Trump ( CNN is obsessed with him ) . You'll be doing it without much opposition though, as most supporters stopped ( as I did ) posting quite a while ago. 

Sooooo, carry on discussing Trump among yourselves though, as it apparently gives a warm fuzzy feeling to see who can say the most horrible things about him. Just don't expect much in the way of a debate, IMO.

Bye.

I do believe we will be discussing 45, but it will be his lawsuits and guessing if and when he will be put behind bars. Same with his family.

I am of the belief prison for 45 is virtually unavoidable, and likely equally unavoidable for his oldest two sons, son-in-law and daughter.

What will come out as his mess is swept away is likely to shock on a scale almost unimaginable.

I will have renewed faith in the justice system of the US on the day the cell door is closed behind him. Forever.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

Don't forget that the reason they were at our border was his cancellation of hundreds of millions of dollars in aid that supported the poor people there.

He created the mess then tried to take credit for stopping them at the border.  Sad some fall for his lies and BS tactics.

P.S. His promise was to build a wall from end to end across the border and make Mexico pay for it.  Remember that?  As for 450 miles, you'll have to provide a credible link that shows he built 450 miles of NEW wall.  Not just upgrading the old ones, which was already a work in progress under Obama.

This is not a troll question but why is the usa responsible for sending " hundreds of million dollars " to honduras?