Chiang Mai: Restrictions eased on drinking in restaurants

webfact

Chiang Mai: Restrictions eased on drinking in restaurants

1pm.jpg

Picture: Prachachat

An order signed by the Chiang Mai governor yesterday eased restrictions on the drinking of alcohol in risky places. 

People in the northern Thai city will be able to enjoy a drink in restaurants up to 10 pm according to the latest order from Charoenrit Sanguansat. 

Establishments can open from 5 am. 

Restrictions are also eased on boxing stadia, boxing training gyms and places of artistry related to boxing. 

Soure: Prachachat

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2021-01-20

• Like 1

so why not open the schools in ChiangMai again? what difference does it make as bars, restos back open! better let kids go to school, in March starts the big termbreak. I see it happen that they open the schools longer because of "insufficient number schooldays"... and that will be in midst of burning season!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, brommers said:

So you can go boxing and slap the snot out of someone! Does this dumbass not know that snot is the main carrier of the virus? It all beggars belief.

I try to be so beggaring to belief it can't even look at me with those imploring eyes  painted on its mask of facile assumptions, and faux syllogisms.

~o:37;

• Confused 1

..And don forget to use the face mask while drinking ???? Burning season just started and the championship of who lights more fires, just begun. In a few weeks C.M. will get the honour to be the worst polluted city in the world... again.

Enjoy the beers.

0BF8BB4E-5CB1-46C1-BA5C-AA65E902972D.jpeg

Edited by Tarteso
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, khunpeer said:

so why not open the schools in ChiangMai again? what difference does it make as bars, restos back open! better let kids go to school, in March starts the big termbreak. I see it happen that they open the schools longer because of "insufficient number schooldays"... and that will be in midst of burning season!!!

restos?  you should be on Neighbours mate.  ha ha

• Haha 2

So what happens when / if people travel to / from CM to / from other provinces?

Surely that messes up the "R" rate in CM?

Edited by VBF

3 hours ago, dave moir said:

So if restaurants can serve beer why not bars? The bars I see around CM have far less customers than restaurants these days!

Its all about time spent and risk  in bars people tend to sit around longer and get closer to one another in a restaurant its dine and dash   (as a general rule, sure you can sit in a restaurant from 5am til 10pm  buy i think you get my point) 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, Thjames said:

Its all about time spent and risk  in bars people tend to sit around longer and get closer to one another in a restaurant its dine and dash   (as a general rule, sure you can sit in a restaurant from 5am til 10pm  buy i think you get my point) 

IMO, several 'restaurants' in Chiang Mai are pubs where people congregate for hours - and it sure ain't dine and dash. With a bit of luck they'll soon be serving alcohol today?