Getting a Teaching Licence during covid times

I am a fully qualified teacher with a PGCE (and QTS) and I need to get a copy of my degrees and transcripts sent to Kurusapa. My university (in the UK) have to get an external company to send the certificates so they can't print them themselves and get a university stamp to seal the envelope. After months of wrangling they have now said they will send the degrees direct to Thailand. However, my concern is if they send the degrees to Kurusapa direct it will just get lost in the system and I will be back where I started. Does anyone, who has been in a similar situation, have any advice? TIA

On 1/20/2021 at 8:51 AM, richard_smith237 said:

Why not get the document sent to a member of your family or a friend in the UK and they can have the document sent via registered mail to your address ???

That was my original plan. My understanding is that Kurusapa need the degrees to be sealed envelope with their address on it. Unfortunately, due to my university working from home, they have to get it sent to one address only. Which means they would need to send it to Kurusapa directly. 

Archived