Recommendations for a Visa agent from the UK to Phuket

Hi all,

I have just found this forum and I am looking for some help, seems to be a lot of contradiction on sites I have been on, on what Visa to apply for and how I need to apply.

I am looking to go to Phuket to train in mauy thai next week, I am aware of the ASQ hotel I will need to quarantine in (do you have to do this in Bangkok?) 

I was looking to get the STV option and extend if I want to in the future, how do I apply for this do I have to send my passport off to the Thai embassy ?

I am not great with this stuff so if anyone could point me in the right direction or recommend an agent who offers this service that would be great. 

Which embassy will you be applying for the STV and Certificate Of Entry at. When we know that we can give you more precise info about what will be needed.

You certainly will not be to have everything required to enter Thailand next week.

A STV cannot be extended. You will get a total stay from it of about 270 days.

1 hour ago, Rhacsyn said:

Hi

Whilst waiting for your answer to Ubonjoe above, please note that as there are no direct International flights to Phuket you will need to do your quarantine in Bangkok.

I do not think that is accurate. First, there are a very few international flights landing in Phuket. Secondly, for a significant fee, a land transfer is possible from Suvarnabhumi to any ASQ hotel in Thailand.

On 1/20/2021 at 2:11 AM, csimpso99 said:

Hi all,

I have just found this forum and I am looking for some help, seems to be a lot of contradiction on sites I have been on, on what Visa to apply for and how I need to apply.

I am looking to go to Phuket to train in mauy thai next week, I am aware of the ASQ hotel I will need to quarantine in (do you have to do this in Bangkok?) 

I was looking to get the STV option and extend if I want to in the future, how do I apply for this do I have to send my passport off to the Thai embassy ?

I am not great with this stuff so if anyone could point me in the right direction or recommend an agent who offers this service that would be great. 

I tried to apply for an STV and the Embassy in London said they had to wait for authorisation from Thailand to grant the visa, with an indeterminate amount of waiting time, which I didnt fancy. In the end I ended up applying for a TR visa. I posted my stuff to them and it took about 8 working days and I had my passport and visa back. This was at the beginning of Jan.

Archived