90 day online report, cant find "Accept terms"

Hi there

probable me being a bit thick, but i need to accept the terms, before opening up the 90 day reporting box

But, i cant find this "accept terms" box 

When i click on the link to do so, it just takes me straight to the 90 day reporting page, with nowhere for me to "accept terms "

can anyone help me please, , would be much appreciated

20 minutes ago, Joinaman said:

Hi there

probable me being a bit thick, but i need to accept the terms, before opening up the 90 day reporting box

But, i cant find this "accept terms" box 

When i click on the link to do so, it just takes me straight to the 90 day reporting page, with nowhere for me to "accept terms "

can anyone help me please, , would be much appreciated

you need to scroll down...pretending to read the actual terms you arte accepting

38 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Have you scrolled down to the bottom of the terms and condition to see this.

image.png.fb70e64dde08389962a4ab70fdb81633.png

After ticking the box and clicking accept it will take you to the next page.

image.png.7086c06cc99cae7849b37a84c9fc4d29.png

i would, but this section is not appearing on my screen

no terms and conditions come up prior to the next page 

i only get the blue/green/orange box appearing 

i click on the link "immigration.gov, 90 day online, TM47 action do, accept terms ", but no page appears with terms, just the page with the 3 boxes on

Thanks ubonjoe 

1 minute ago, Joinaman said:

i only get the blue/green/orange box appearing 

Apparently you are using this web address that bypasses the first page.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

This one takes you to page one. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

5 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Apparently you are using this web address that bypasses the first page.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

This one takes you to page one. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

Thanks Ubonjoe

easy when you know how 

but , just filled in the online report, then box pops up, " see your local immigration office "

Was trying to avoid going there, cos they have been playing silly beggars with TM47, TM 30s and many other things

Took me almost 9 weeks to get the certificate to renew my licence , and have done at least 3 TM30s since November 

But thanks again 

Much appreciated 

3 minutes ago, Joinaman said:

just filled in the online report, then box pops up, " see your local immigration office "

That message can be caused by many things. Basically it means your record could not be found.

Often it is an error when entering the info on page one. Double check that you entered all the required fields correctly and used the drop down menus and calendars.

18 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

That message can be caused by many things. Basically it means your record could not be found.

Often it is an error when entering the info on page one. Double check that you entered all the required fields correctly and used the drop down menus and calendars.

Thanks

Just re tried it a couple of times, no luck

managed to do it once last year, since then, no luck , so looks like another round trip 

On 1/20/2021 at 4:47 AM, Joinaman said:

... have done at least 3 TM30s since November 

Are you filing a new TM-30 each time you return to your place of residence?

Be aware that since end of June last year, that this is not required anymore.

A TM-30 has to be filed only once of you staying at the premisses, and it stays valid as long as you do not enter Thailand on a different Visa, irrespective of any domestic or even international travels.

I find it easier to start from the immigration home page on my pc (chrome) rather than any shortcuts. Unfortunately they keep changing this but if you go from home page to 90 day reporting then the terms conditions and scroll to acceptance comes before the 3 blue green and orange choices shown above. Choosing the blue takes you to the first page of the application.

2 hours ago, Peter Denis said:

Are you filing a new TM-30 each time you return to your place of residence?

Be aware that since end of June last year, that this is not required anymore.

A TM-30 has to be filed only once of you staying at the premisses, and it stays valid as long as you do not enter Thailand on a different Visa, irrespective of any domestic or even international travels.

Thanks

ut would be good if you could tell my immigration office that too

tried that myself, told No, no you do, they want a TM30 for every hotel stay !

last time I was there, gave them a copy of the police order showing it’s no longer required, but think they will ignore it, 

out I.O is getting worse, they just made my friend get a certificate from doctor and clinic because he had been to Pattaya, last September, plus a TM 30 , if not, no90 day renewal !

Archived