So whats happening to TVF ?

Again cut off all night whats wrong with the server ?

Error 304 Error 1214 ever since they updated (or not)

that site, it happen again, now just after 1 AM Thai time

I managed to connect again.

• Like 1

Maybe they are moving stuff around.  Maybe updates.  Maybe human error.  Maybe all of those.

Edited by shdmn
  • Sad 1
1 minute ago, NCC1701A said:

same with me. just got access again. 

maybe some more upgrades. 

I will try to list all the new things that are broken this time around. (if any) 

But normally they announce an update the day before this time it went just blank 

for about 6 hours

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Meat Pie 47 said:

But normally they announce an update the day before this time it went just blank 

for about 6 hours

same thing happened a few days ago. no warning. 

• Like 1

Since this new advertise come up sometmes when you click a page, I not like it that much anymore. If this will occur more often I am out of this site forever. it's coming more and more advertise, and the content...

Last nite I was wondering if the owners took it offline to purge some posts about the government/vaccine handling as they have started to arrest and charge some people with online comments and posts critical of the government as of this week. Intrigue....Mystery....

2 hours ago, topt said:

When the site was down to me last night however the message from Invision did not say anything about being temporarily unavailable and waiting a few minutes. The actual message, which I can't remember, said something about the community and to contact your administrator or similar. The only page I could connect to was thaivisa.com and none of the forums.

Just surprised that after a complete outage there was no message from admin (that i could see anyhow) explaining what had happened.........

Sometimes different devices have a different message, a phone for instance may see the 403 Error, and contact admin. Others would see the notice above. There were throughout the "outtage" various similar notices displayed.

As for no one sending a message from Admin, how would they if the entire platform is down and inaccessible.

When that kind of thing happens we are just as surprised and effected in exactly the same way as you and like you, have no idea "why" and can only wait the same as everyone else for it to be resolved before questions can be asked, and I am sure Admin will be doing just that.

• Like 2