'We will be back in some form,' Trump vows at end of tumultuous presidency

webfact

10 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

If that view is based on fiction, then it is. Trump didn't get impeached for nothing.

That is your opinion. I disagree, as do plenty of others. 

However, your assertion that the "law and order" crowd, so against "defunding" the police, now want to ignore law and order. Is just false in regard to those who broke the law. 

I have seen no one arguing that they should not be dealt with appropriately according to the law,.

By all means show some evidence of what you are saying, if you have any.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, PattayaJames said:

I have not seen anyone arguing that there was no violence and no one did any wrong.

In fact nor have you.

I have seen posts claiming that most protesters did not know they were doing anything wrong by going inside the Capitol, because they could enter without resistance and even have been in some way welcomed.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, PattayaJames said:

Misinformation again!

Trump did nothing wrong, and I don't see anyone calling for those that did not to be dealt with appropriately.

I beg to differ trump incited a insurrection and attempted a coup that sir at the very least should see decades in prison in many countries the crime would be delt with even more severely in my opinion we are witnessing the death of the Republican Party real republicans stand for fiscal responsibility law and order and moral values the clown show you are seeing is is the opposite 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

You voted for Biden?  You sound very much like a Trump supporter trying to sound objective.  As usual, not very convincing. 

My goodness, now we have closeted Trump supporters.  

3 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

by asking his followers to peacefully and patriotically make their voices heard

One brief appeal during a speech lasting approx 90 minutes repeatedly and deliberately agitated and inflamed the crowd, including trump's claim he would march on the capital (an outrageous lie), plus months of false claims regarding the elections. i.e. if I lose it's a fake election. tens of millions of US nationals were conned by the equivalent of a witches trial i.e. you're innocent if you drown.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunking#:~:text=3 Modern use-,As a trial,when entering the Devil's service.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, PattayaJames said:

Perhaps you do not understand that being accused of a crime is not proof of committing a crime. 

\

Yet before trial you already state he is innocent.

• Thanks 1