'No plan, no Q, nothing': QAnon followers reel as Biden inaugurated

webfact

40 minutes ago, CrunchWrapSupreme said:

The Wisconsin Republicans cut a deal with the Chinese to bring a massive factory there, most of which has now been sitting there for years as empty lots and incomplete structures. The US continues to hold some nice cards in these kinds of deals being the largest consumer of cheap Chinese stuff, so I have no idea why this could've fallen through. We gave them incentives, tax breaks, and they just took it and ran. A big part of why, I believe, that state turned blue.

Anyway, QAnon. This stuff's ridiculous. Wacky conspiracy nonsense, from mentally unstable people up on the Internet all night. Remember "PizzaGate"? I won't bother to revisit it, look it up if you don't know. But it's the same thing. All night armchair detectives looking for secret symbols, code words, putting together secret messages, from random Internet posts and supposed evidence. Hah! So much so that PizzaGate culminated with an armed young man storming the supposed headquarters of this thing, nearly killing himself and several others, over a complete fantasy that had gotten out of hand, which he had convinced himself was real. QAnon is the same thing, and they ended up storming the Capitol.

"Trust the plan"? My god. If only this kind of energy could be channeled into something productive.

Actually, your suspicion that the project was reduced in size because the Republican governor lost the election is pretty wacky, too. The company, Foxconn, has a record of overpromising. And, by the way, it's Taiwanese.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

The company, Foxconn, has a record of overpromising. And, by the way, it's Taiwanese.

I'm not certain, but I think they have (had?) plants in LOS and Malaysia.

Look what this poor stupid woman went through believing  this idiocy.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/qanon-incited-her-to-kidnap-her-son-and-then-hid-her-from-the-law

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/21/2021 at 7:05 AM, Tug said:

Go camp out at mar a largo and sit at the feet of your master listening to his words of (wisdom)lol what a bunch of idiots yes you have been had by the grifter from NY city lol

Trump would hardly allow common people, whom he despises, to sit at his feet. Now, if they want to tithe then that's OK if they keep their distance. If they don't then they are just so much alligator chow. 

As would have been predicted by Leon Festinger, the deluded have found ways to keep on believing:

QAnon believers seek to adapt their extremist ideology for a new era: ‘Things have just started’

Biden revokes KXL permit in blow to Canada's oil sector, Ottawa disappointed - Page 3 - World News - Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation

16 hours ago, CrunchWrapSupreme said:

The Wisconsin Republicans cut a deal with the Chinese to bring a massive factory there, most of which has now been sitting there for years as empty lots and incomplete structures. The US continues to hold some nice cards in these kinds of deals being the largest consumer of cheap Chinese stuff, so I have no idea why this could've fallen through. We gave them incentives, tax breaks, and they just took it and ran. A big part of why, I believe, that state turned blue.

Anyway, QAnon. This stuff's ridiculous. Wacky conspiracy nonsense, from mentally unstable people up on the Internet all night. Remember "PizzaGate"? I won't bother to revisit it, look it up if you don't know. But it's the same thing. All night armchair detectives looking for secret symbols, code words, putting together secret messages, from random Internet posts and supposed evidence. Hah! So much so that PizzaGate culminated with an armed young man storming the supposed headquarters of this thing, nearly killing himself and several others, over a complete fantasy that had gotten out of hand, which he had convinced himself was real. QAnon is the same thing, and they ended up storming the Capitol.

"Trust the plan"? My god. If only this kind of energy could be channeled into something productive.

What is frightening us the high number of people concerned, in particular among Republicans. Whatever the conspiracy theory concerned, there is always between 40% and 60% of them who believe any nonsense theory: 56% about pizzagate (2016), 55% about creationism, 55% about election fraud claim, 51% about birtherism (2017) and 37% about Qanon.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, talahtnut said:

I read that many (most?) of the flat earthers are also QAnon believers.  I know I know, I was totally shocked when I read that as well.

Edited by shdmn
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, talahtnut said:

A disgusting individual.  Telling lies, spewing fake news and misinformation, just for financial gain.  A horrible individual that should be taken off the air.  Sad you fall for his lies.

A post with paid to post allegations toward another member has been removed as well as the replies. If you have any actual evidence please forward it to support. If it's just a lame debating tactic, further references like that may find you without posting rights. 

• Like 1