Should covid liars and deniers be punished or blocked ?

robblok

Its just that i find it scarey that people are able to incite rebellion against rules that are there to protect us based on lies. If they debate the mask effectivity with research. That is a different thing. But real lies like this that is of a different magnitude.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Gumballl said:

Unfortunately, one of the tenets of a free society is free speech.

An individual has to use their own intellect to survive in today's world. I guess one could say the same about yesterday's world too.

In the US, free speech is a misnomer.  Look up the first amendment and see the restrictions.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, robblok said:

Im not talking about a different opinion, i am talking about proven lies. If someone says there are no covid patient on the intensive care and its all a lie and doctors get 20k per patient. These are all proven lies. That is totally different from an other opinion.  I am talking about proven lies.

So in essence a in country les government majeste charge.  Here here.

6 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

In the US, free speech is a misnomer.  Look up the first amendment and see the restrictions.

Free speech is guaranteed by the gov't, but not by me (an individual).

I'm too tired at this time to research details of the 1st Amendment, but if you are so kind, please list your thoughts on the restrictions.