Can anyone recommend an ASQ Alternative State Quarantine in Bangkok?

Has anyone recently quarantined in Bangkok? Were you impressed with your hotel? If you were, could you let me know please. I am helping a friend to enter Thailand and I would appreciate your help.

It would be helpful to know:

1. The price you paid

2. How you booked the room/package

3. What was the hotel food like

4. Were you allowed to receive outside food

Thank you for your help.

My friend stayed at the Marriott Courtyard BKK.

He liked it, said the food was good no issues.

I think it was around 50,000 b but call them and ask.

• Thanks 1
Just now, Rhacsyn said:

I was at Amaranth Suvarnabhumi Airport, BW Western. 20 minutes from BKK airport. Food superb, service superb and no need for outside food for me but possible at a price. Room service available and alcohol if required. Great balcony and nice view. Lovely garden area and all formalities arranged by hotel. Baht 52K for me and I was fourth recommendation from our friends. Around 100 guests so popular. Checked out 15th Jan and all paperwork provided for easy passage by air to Phuket.

Just to add that I booked by email with the hotel

• Thanks 1

The best website to book ASQ hotel is from Agoda.  They have a dedicated website www.agoda.com/quarantineth

Agoda website list all Quarantine hotels in Bangkok and Pattaya.

Choose your own by reading reviews of the hotel and some hotels offer Free cancellation policy.

Good luck

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Depends on your mental stability.  When i go away, I always treat myself to the most expensive hotel.  WHY ?  Even though I'm retired, I want to stay in a place that's nicer than what i already have.  That being said,  My condo is very high up and I face the River 2 minutes away.

The Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok, Bang Rak, Bangkok-  It's literally on the River and a 4-star Hotel.  The 3- star Hotel 2 minutes away from the Shang is Centerpoint Hotel, Bang Rak.  You won't be disappointed

For 14 days TREAT yourself.  

• Like 1

Belaire Hotel, Sukhumvit, Bangkok.

Fantastic food, very big room, great service.

Rate is 55,000 baht, but I can get it discounted down to 39,000 if you want, I know the GM.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
19 hours ago, Makoshark said:

Depends on your mental stability.  When i go away, I always treat myself to the most expensive hotel.  WHY ?  Even though I'm retired, I want to stay in a place that's nicer than what i already have.  That being said,  My condo is very high up and I face the River 2 minutes away.

The Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok, Bang Rak, Bangkok-  It's literally on the River and a 4-star Hotel.  The 3- star Hotel 2 minutes away from the Shang is Centerpoint Hotel, Bang Rak.  You won't be disappointed

For 14 days TREAT yourself.  

My sentiments also. I am here now Shangri-la, 3 days to go, Room has everything needed and very prestigious, very comfortable king size bed, great food, deep bath to soak in and lots of hot water,nice balcony overlooking the Chao Phraya river so plenty to see.Can also have items sent in.