Travel to Pattaya via Bangkok.

7 hours ago, salsajapan said:

I drove both way, never stopped, stop listening to all the BS post around. This is Thailand, nothing is strict and fixed !

When did you make the trip? I was warned by several sources I considered reliable that, if you get stopped at a checkpoint (and there are quite a number) you can be in serious trouble if you lack the travel authorisation. This has been true since about January 7th.

11 hours ago, BritTim said:

When did you make the trip? I was warned by several sources I considered reliable that, if you get stopped at a checkpoint (and there are quite a number) you can be in serious trouble if you lack the travel authorisation. This has been true since about January 7th.

Funny guys :-)

Stop reading the stupid news. Even during lockdown I could drive in Pattaya without any document !

How possible that people will never understand this country 555

I drove to Pattaya again this week and wasn't stopped OF COURSE. 5555555555

18 minutes ago, salsajapan said:

Funny guys ????

Stop reading the stupid news. Even during lockdown I could drive in Pattaya without any document !

How possible that people will never understand this country 555

I drove to Pattaya again this week and wasn't stopped OF COURSE. 5555555555

Agreed.

On 1/22/2021 at 10:30 AM, ubonjoe said:

That depends upon which province or even district you are in. I think it may be a travel at you own risk to provinces that are red zones.

Our niece and her daughter traveled to here from Pak Chong on a train without a problem this week.

Possible go back roads as couple did this only major highways check stops..did my quarantine here Pattaya nice... on release 100 baht taxi to apartment..you should have ALQ here if you knew lockdown..

On 1/22/2021 at 5:35 PM, HashBrownHarry said:

Coz like many posters on here he's no idea what he's talking about and never willing to find out on his own i would suspect.

Don't see what the issue is any, what's the worst thing that could happen, getting turned round at one of the checkpoints ( that there isn't ) - lol

Wow hashbrownharry did you get out of bed with the wrong foot , i forgot that you are the only person on here that knows everything and finds out everything on his own . Again my bad (not) .

Archived