Reliable dentist in Chiang Mai ?

The Theory

I guess I will need a route-canal to be done on one of my teeth soon. But before I go to the doctor who I already know I would like to ask if anyone knows a reliable dentist with today's knowledge. And if you know him because of his long term great job on your teeth. 

Gents, no Dentist has ever caused me pain or serious discomfort, however I get very uncomfortable when ever I visit a dentist.

Smell or sight of the chair, just sets me off.

Does anyone know of a sympathetic Dr who offers a relaxant before treatment.

john

16 hours ago, beau thai said:

we have had root canal and lots of other work done at Elite at Pantip Plaza. Dr Joy and Dr Min are both very good.

Closed, gone. Dr. Krisada is opening a new clinic called "Dental Studio" on Chang Klan. Elite Smile is history. Not sure which of the other dentists will be there too. Dr. Joy is great. Not sure if she will be there or not.

1 minute ago, EricTh said:

Most dentists are unreliable in Chiang Mai. I have heard horror stories and have experienced my ownself.

I have attended ChianMai Dental4You on many occassions, used to fly from Australia to attend there, Great restoration work, good prices no pain. I know several folks who go there and all satisfied with them

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, elektrified said:

Closed, gone. Dr. Krisada is opening a new clinic called "Dental Studio" on Chang Klan. Elite Smile is history. Not sure which of the other dentists will be there too. Dr. Joy is great. Not sure if she will be there or not.

You sure? There is a townhouse presently being worked on just around the corner on Sridonchai that is to be Elite new premises and they are due to open Feb 1.

I have no knowledge of which dentists will practice there.

22 minutes ago, Mahseer said:

You sure? There is a townhouse presently being worked on just around the corner on Sridonchai that is to be Elite new premises and they are due to open Feb 1.

I have no knowledge of which dentists will practice there.

Dr. Krisada told me in early December that the Elite Smile group will be no more and it will have closed at the end of December. Reason stated: lack of business/high rents. The receptionist showed me on the map the location on Chang Klan where the new clinic called "Dental Studio" will be located; supposedly opening at the end of this month. But in looking at the business card that Dr. Krisada gave (no address, no telephone, only a mobile number and a [non-existent] facebook page), I just noticed a very small diagram of a map on the back and you are right, it does show a marker on Sridornchai. So it's all very confusing. Best thing is to call the mobile number listed 086-4280342 after the 1st of next month and see what is going on.

I just learned the other day that the Elite dentists also own C.M. Dental 4U so if all else fails, you can see your favorite dentist there.

Edited by elektrified

16 hours ago, puck2 said:

Dental World at the outside corner - South-East of the moat - is excellent. Dr. Surasak, too. Friendly and reliant service (the only negative reason why I left Dental Care ...). 

Website for information:

https://www.dentalworldchiangmai.com/home-eng.html

Same...just tried them first time a few months ago...cleaning--fluoride and a small filling was 2200...nice cute doctor and friendly pleasant staff...i wrote them a google maps review as has many others..Id go back

Also of course I need a mouth guard as I grind my teeth and she offered me some choices but didnt push me to buy the hiso one or buy anything.....just got me in, asked if I wanted fluoride after cleaning and asked if i wanted the filling as it may not hold since it was a small one(thats was she said!) 555

My thai friend recc them to me also as i trust him