Denied Bus / Train Travel Bkk

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not saying it didn't happen.  But I'd have more confidence this isn't a windup if the OP had any posts before this thread.  And discussing a friend...  With no evidence presented.  Saying derogato

Just to clarify - I have posted before, just not in the habit of doing so - as these forums, no matter the subject matter, tend to attract supercilious comments, such as yours - since when are facts t

To bad my photos upload to the cloud immediately, I would report this to every news agency that will listen

7 minutes ago, Suphawk said:

To bad my photos upload to the cloud immediately, I would report this to every news agency that will listen

He recalled the photo on iphone, I have a copy, but am unsure of libel laws here. I had a thought to send to Richard Barrow, but don't use social media - I prefer anonymity.

Also, I'm not sure this has been announced by the govr, and I missed it.

7 minutes ago, Salerno said:

Did he go direct from quarantine or did he spend a couple of days in Bangkok? Did he show his quarantine docs?

3 minutes ago, mommysboy said:

Did they say anything about non-essential travel for instance?

He has all required documentation - 14 days ASQ, 3 negative covid tests, Covid insurance, permission to travel docs and morchana app installed on phone. Nothing on ticket booking website about restricted travel for foreigners.

He was denied at Rangsit Bus Station when he presented his ticket.

5 minutes ago, Pla Simon said:

He has all required documentation - 14 days ASQ, 3 negative covid tests, Covid insurance, permission to travel docs and morchana app installed on phone. Nothing on ticket booking website about restricted travel for foreigners.

He was denied at Rangsit Bus Station when he presented his ticket.

Did he show the other papers though?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Pla Simon said:

Nothing on ticket booking website about restricted travel for foreigners.

Can't say I've seen anything about that either. Only things I've seen that are somewhat relevant is if heading to a place with quarantine for people from red zones, such as Phuket,  you have to go direct from quarantine to the airport (at least one report that the taxi has to be arranged by the quarantine hotel!). Would be interesting to see what the letter he was shown says.

• Haha 1

I am sorry for your experience and I hope you get it sorted out.

But this reminds me of how much this place can lack professionalism and is not in line with modern standards. But then again, I can consider their point as a single stand along country.

• Haha 1