Ganja Noodles and "Happy" Kapow on the menu when foreign tourists return

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Useless as tits on a bull!

I really wish they would stop advertising it as ganja/marijuana/cannabis .... its not

Ganja Noodles and "Happy" Kapow on the menu when foreign tourists return   Picture: The Bangkok Insight   When foreign tourists return to Thailand they can expect to enjoy ple

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, CraigInBangkok said:

I really wish they would stop advertising it as ganja/marijuana/cannabis .... its not

Strangle weed is a more apt description!

• Thanks 2
1 hour ago, webfact said:

The flowers, buds and leaves on the buds that contain the drug that makes you high are still illegal as well as the seeds.

I'm no plant scientist, but doesn't one need seeds to grow pot plants? Having said that,  I know the commercial growers in Colorado grow pot with cuttings but initially they needed at least one seed. And how does one grow this plant that only produces the legal fan leaves? 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, George Bowman said:

I'm no plant scientist, but doesn't one need seeds to grow pot plants? Having said that,  I know the commercial growers in Colorado grow pot with cuttings but initially they needed at least one seed. And how does one grow this plant that only produces the legal fan leaves? 

don't let it flower 

EDIT ... unless its an autoflower (bred) ... the flowering relies on the photoperiod

Edited by CraigInBangkok
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, Liverpoolfan said:

Yeah, and the minute you step foot outside the restaurant you are greeted by 4 members of the RTP, equipped with a drugs test kit and a tub for urine.

'You ganja, my friend?' 😄 

How many bowls of noodles you going to eat, 25 or more, 50 cookies? Even then it'd be lucky to register. They are just making money out of the bits that are worthless!🙄

Edited by PatOngo
  • Like 2