Ganja Noodles and "Happy" Kapow on the menu when foreign tourists return

webfact

1 hour ago, webfact said:

The flowers, buds and leaves on the buds that contain the drug that makes you high are still illegal as well as the seeds.

I'm no plant scientist, but doesn't one need seeds to grow pot plants? Having said that,  I know the commercial growers in Colorado grow pot with cuttings but initially they needed at least one seed. And how does one grow this plant that only produces the legal fan leaves? 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, George Bowman said:

I'm no plant scientist, but doesn't one need seeds to grow pot plants? Having said that,  I know the commercial growers in Colorado grow pot with cuttings but initially they needed at least one seed. And how does one grow this plant that only produces the legal fan leaves? 

don't let it flower 

EDIT ... unless its an autoflower (bred) ... the flowering relies on the photoperiod

Edited by CraigInBangkok
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Liverpoolfan said:

Yeah, and the minute you step foot outside the restaurant you are greeted by 4 members of the RTP, equipped with a drugs test kit and a tub for urine.

'You ganja, my friend?' ???? 

How many bowls of noodles you going to eat, 25 or more, 50 cookies? Even then it'd be lucky to register. They are just making money out of the bits that are worthless!????

Edited by PatOngo
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, John Drake said:

What happens when they arrest you and do a blood test after dinner?

Get a prescription, I do every 3 months , I bring police station and the y accept in Korat 200baht at Clinic near Don Muang Airport  , Beautiful Clinic and Staff I have terrible Insomnia, right away give me snd I get CBD oil 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, PatOngo said:

How many bowls of noodles you going to eat, 25 or more, 50 cookies? Even then it'd be lucky to register. They are just making money out of the bits that are worthless!????

This also may lead to another problem .... when the underground scene starts producing 100mg THC cookies alot of people who thought these fake cookies were working are going to have a THC meltdown????

Edited by CraigInBangkok
  • Haha 1

This is at best a bad joke. Start insinuating that ganja (marijuana) can be used for cooking and the less astute tourists will find their vacation ending in prison. 
Stop screwing around Anutin.  This is as ridiculous as leading the Thai people on with the come-on that all Thai families will be allowed to grow up to 6 plants per household.  Bunk then, bunk now.  We all know that will never happen.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, connda said:

Stop screwing around Anutin.  This is as ridiculous as leading the Thai people on with the come-on that all Thai families will be allowed to grow up to 6 plants per household.  Bunk then, bunk now.  We all know that will never happen.

Just a child, craving attention!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, George Bowman said:

Just Plain Hemp seed ,the pure Hemp doesn't have the THC .

Hemp is the plant that they make clothing and rope and seeds for birds.

Blah blah blah.  Yada yada yada. 
We'll pretend marijuana has been embrace by Thailand, well, unless you actually try to buy, grow, or use some, and then you'll be tossed in with the other 85% of the Thai prison population to rot.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, digger70 said:

Just Plain Hemp seed ,the pure Hemp doesn't have the THC .

Hemp is the plant that they make clothing and rope and seeds for birds.

And is probably still illegal for anyone except "special" people with the right "credentials and permits" to grow?  'Eh?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Ireland32 said:

Get a prescription, I do every 3 months , I bring police station and the y accept in Korat 200baht at Clinic near Don Muang Airport  , Beautiful Clinic and Staff I have terrible Insomnia, right away give me snd I get CBD oil 

CBD is so ridiculous.

Even to sleep THC works 100 times better !