Ganja Noodles and "Happy" Kapow on the menu when foreign tourists return

webfact

On 1/22/2021 at 10:11 AM, PatOngo said:

Useless as tits on a bull!

Can anyone explain to me what the point of legalizing marijuana is, when you are not allowing people the buzz? It’s like legalizing booze and then saying it must be alcohol free! Clueless Thailand?

• Like 1

In Phnom Penh there are some Happy Pizza places by the river. I suppose ganja is legal in Cambodia as they are quite open about it?

I tried a few times a happy pizza even without surcharge and some of the times it almost worked too much. I do not normally use or consume ganja any more as I felt I lost some self-control which I do not like..

Does anybody know if it is the same kind of ganja they now will use in Thailand in food?

• Haha 1

I can tell you, from a country that somewhat recently legalized marijuana that the tourism sector has increased literally zero.  

Marijuana is boring unless you're a kid.  As one person from India I heard of said "it grows wild here and even the cows won't eat it".  

Be careful that you are speaking for yourself and not for the general population.  Most people really don't care about this drug.

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, martin81 said:

In Phnom Penh there are some Happy Pizza places by the river. I suppose ganja is legal in Cambodia as they are quite open about it?

I tried a few times a happy pizza even without surcharge and some of the times it almost worked too much. I do not normally use or consume ganja any more as I felt I lost some self-control which I do not like..

Does anybody know if it is the same kind of ganja they now will use in Thailand in food?

They put other things in it to get you wasted.  Much harder drugs sometimes.  

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/25/2021 at 7:38 PM, Blumpie said:

Be careful that you are speaking for yourself and not for the general population.  Most people really don't care about this drug

Yeah only the cool & enjoyable people care about that medicine/plant. Did I mention more positive & worthwhile talking to? ????

Edited by Solinvictus
  • Haha 1