Vote for Old Kent Road on Phuket Monopoly

webfact

Vote for Old Kent Road on Phuket Monopoly

By The Phuket News

1611284361_1-org.jpg

Image: Winning Moves UK

PHUKET: The Phuket edition of Monopoly was announced just a few weeks ago, and now the makers of the game are asking people to vote for what they think should replace Old Kent Road.

Old Kent Road has traditionally been the cheapest property square on the board. Costing players just sixty Monopoly dollars (the in-game currency), it is one of the easiest properties to build up your Monopoly empire, compared to the more costly properties such as Mayfair and Park Lane.

“Although Old Kent Road is on the lower end of the board, it’s famous around the world and people associate it with Monopoly,” says Jennifer Lau from Winning Moves UK Ltd, who is producing the game under official license from Hasbro, owners of Monopoly. 

Full story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/vote-for-old-kent-road-on-phuket-monopoly-78744.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2021-01-22

20 hours ago, Chainsaw said:

Bangla Rd?

To be honest, I'd be struggling to name a another road in Phuket, even though I stayed there for some months many years ago. It's the various beaches that stick in my mind - Patong, Kata, Karon, etc.. in fact, a beach themed version rather than a road based one makes more sense to my mind, although the (in)famous Bangla should be on there somewhere.

4 hours ago, nausea said:

To be honest, I'd be struggling to name a another road in Phuket, even though I stayed there for some months many years ago. It's the various beaches that stick in my mind - Patong, Kata, Karon, etc.. in fact, a beach themed version rather than a road based one makes more sense to my mind, although the (in)famous Bangla should be on there somewhere.

Plenty of beaches in Bangla. Apologise for misspelling beaches.